Public appology to Siberian Tiger Alliance

baseballer790

I feel as though I should make a apology to the Siberian Tiger Alliance's government and members. I have been flaming and trolling and being a total nuisance in their IRC channel and speaking to their government members with horrible disrespect. This is completely unacceptable.

I'm sincerely sorry for any and all of my actions to the Siberian Tiger Alliance. Especially to Tygaland and Zulchep. First to Tygaland, I should not have been like that in your channel, to your alliance's members, your diplomats, your other government members, or anyone else in the channel. I should not have disobeyed you in your channel, and I especially should not have treated a former Emperor of my alliance like that. No one should have had to put up with my constant annoyances.

To Zulchep, I defiantly should not have talked to you in the manner I did. You were right, all along, I was annoying a lot of people. The things I said in that query with you a few weeks ago, it was completely out of line and unacceptable. I was being immature and stupid. You should not have had to put up with me in the manner in which I spoke to you in. I hope you can accept my apology, but if you don't I understand. What I did was completely unacceptable.

To the rest of the alliance or anyone else I might have annoyed/angered, I'm also sorry to you. No one should have to put up with me like that. No one.

I'd also like to apologize to Almighty Grub, my Emperor, for constantly having to put up with complaints and having to sort all my miscues. You're my Emperor, and I should have been more respectful of you.

I hope everyone will accept my apology, and put the past behind us. I'm better than this, and I need to show it. I understand if you don't accept, for I was totally out of line. My misconduct was unacceptable, and from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

Sincerly,

baseballer790

Member of the NpO

tl;dr: I screwed up completely and pissed a lot of people off in STA. I'm sorry to everyone I made angry, especially Zulchep and Tygaland. But please read the entire topic when you get the time.

EDIT: Typo

Edited by baseballer790

Oh my god your username will do terrible things to my brain.

Also I think I have seen this topic before. I hope it works out well for you, baseballer.

I am quite clearly the more random one here.

To prove my point here is

Baseballer790, your humble and sincere apology is a credit to both yourself and your alliance.

Tygaland, your rotundity and twinkie eating prowess is a credit to Interstate Bakeries, the manufacturers of the Hostess Twinkie.

Who doesn't like a plump Tyga?

Baseballer790, your humble and sincere apology is a credit to both yourself and your alliance.

Tygaland, your rotundity and twinkie eating prowess is a credit to Interstate Bakeries, the manufacturers of the Hostess Twinkie.

Twinkies might not be around much longer. ;)

Also an excellent way to man up.