Declaration of War

Ezequiel

Nuts.png

Declaration of war

"Good day, recently our allies have been declared war on by 'The United Francoist Empire', with The Leviathan Accords The Taiwanese Empire is allied to Dragonisia, We do not condone attacks on allies. So with that said, The Taiwanese Empire hereby declares war on 'The United Francoist Empire', all enemy citizens who are not 100% Taiwanese will be transferred to hidden POW camps.

Nebu II,

Emperor of Taiwan."

**Classified**

"The Taiwanese Military is sending 50,000 troops to aid you in Burma, along with 500 Tanks, Anti-Aircraft and Anti-Tanks. You have full command over these men once they arrive, keep them save, and godspeed."

"Get this message to Maelstrom and Kao as soon as possible"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we understand the need to help your ally, we do not understand why it is necessary to put all of those citizens of yours who are not pure-bred Taiwanese into PoW camps. That seems racist and biased, and a violation of basic human rights. There is also a large non-Taiwanese population in Northern Australia. Most of your workforce will be gone.

Yes, this is a violation of all human rights. There is no need for the exploitation of minorities. I urge you Emperor Nebu to rethink your plans as this may incur the wrath of many nations of the world and in addition your own populace. No one deserves to be treated as sub-human.

Neo Olympia welcomes this ally but strongly advises against implementing the POW camp plan since this would be excessive.

All POWs captured by us will be held in camps for the duration of the war and then the vast majority will be released with only the guilty few being punished further.

*Classified*

In the pacific SOSUS command centre, the movement of ships from military docks caused alerts to go off.

"Sir it looks like the Taiwanese are trying to aid the damn moles."

"Right. I'll pass the word up the line, we'll set some naval assets on them"

*Off the coast of Taiwan*

The Aotearoan Supercruiser was speeding towards the transport ships at 140 knots. Its stealth profile would hide it, and with the range of the railguns it carried, MRSI would be able to be used.

As it moved within 450km, orders were relayed. The guns were uncovered and elevated, and power was diverted to the rails.

"Firing on mark. Two rounds on each transport, aim just above the waterline."

"Right sir."

"Mark"

Edited by LeVentNoir

The Sea-Crawler network detected the movement of the super cruiser out of Glorious Aotorea using active sonar. A batch of 20 Hailstorms outfitted with the newest Saborian MACH 6 Penetrator missiles were dispatched from Dragonisia.. and as the super cruiser crews were moving to arm their rail guns, at maximum range of 200 NM, the Penetrators were launched, upon the recommendation of Saboria, 20 of these high speed missiles were utilized in the attack on the vessel to ensure maximum damage. They then spun and turned back towards Dragonisia's coastline after firing and forgetting the kinetic warhead weapons at such an enormous target.

For the lulz: We're imagining this super cruiser acts much like the laser ships from some popular play station games.. in which case, it will be incredibly entertaining to see what happens when it gets hit with its gun powered up.

Edit:

The Dragonisian Pilot radio'd over the live feed to his crew and high command, "Good night you over-sized modern day Bismark."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: Actually, I would like to know how you can so accurately place a shot from beyond visual range, this sounds like shenanigans to me.

OOC: No doubt why he fired as many as he did, and also...they are Saborian (excuse me, I mean Canadian, now) weapons. Ask Lynneth how they work.

OOC: But there is no possible way to predict the exact flight path of a ballistic projectile along the entire flight, nor can you predict the actions of the target, and such precise targetting from that range is simply infeasible to begin with.

OOC: But there is no possible way to predict the exact flight path of a ballistic projectile along the entire flight, nor can you predict the actions of the target, and such precise targetting from that range is simply infeasible to begin with.

OOC: Ah ok I had no idea and just gave my best guess.

You are correct.

Unless, he's just firing rapidly into the distance hoping to hit something.

The submarine finishes unloading.. sees a gigantic rail gun blast go sailing overhead... and dives into the harbor where it lays perfectly still with all engines and sounds off until they get an ELF confirm of the destruction of their attacker.

OOC:

Just nitpicking..but a Submarine never turns off its engines. Unless, you want all your sailors to suffocate to death, since the same air circulation systems are powered by the engines. Also, by doing that, you are leaving yourself wide open for a counter-attack, since with the engines off..all Sonar isn't active I'm sure.

ooc: You can attempt to get semi-accurate long range shots if you know the speed and course of your target, and obviously you'd know the flight characteristics of your projectile. Still even as fast as a rail gun shot its going to take a few minutes to get there. Plenty of time for them to turn or whatnot.

OOC:

Just nitpicking..but a Submarine never turns off its engines. Unless, you want all your sailors to suffocate to death, since the same air circulation systems are powered by the engines. Also, by doing that, you are leaving yourself wide open for a counter-attack, since with the engines off..all Sonar isn't active I'm sure.

ooc: They did it all the time in WW2, you just watch your oxygen levels and right now, they do not need sonar. They have a sonar network all around them and a radio. This isn't a dedicated warship, so it's not like they can fire back.