A milestone for CN

Gobb

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The youtube masses frighten me.

If the Goons, /b/tards, LUEsers, Farkers, and the myriad other internet communities couldn't succeed in screwing with the pubbies all that much I don't see why some people from Youtube should be anything to worry about. People get bored and move on, and those that stay generally turn into valuable members of the community.

If the Goons, /b/tards, LUEsers, Farkers, and the myriad other internet communities couldn't succeed in screwing with the pubbies all that much I don't see why some people from Youtube should be anything to worry about. People get bored and move on, and those that stay generally turn into valuable members of the community.

I suppose that is a good point. I am all for more interesting members of the community god knows we need them, I just hope that we do not see an increase in posts that are at the quality level of the average youtube comment.

I suppose that is a good point. I am all for more interesting members of the community god knows we need them, I just hope that we do not see an increase in posts that are at the quality level of the average youtube comment.

Judging by some of the threads I've read on this forum and its two ancestors I'd say that we're not that much better. There are stupid, lazy people everywhere including here. Check my post histories on the two existing CN forums for my semiannual rants on post quality, "Ban the Stupid", etc.

Judging by some of the threads I've read on this forum and its two ancestors I'd say that we're not that much better. There are stupid, lazy people everywhere including here. Check my post histories on the two existing CN forums for my semiannual rants on post quality, "Ban the Stupid", etc.

For a moment I thought you were capable of self-criticism. Then I woke up.

[/joke] :D

And that is why I used the word increase :P. As it is I have to wade through a plethora of useless crap to get to the posts that I enjoy reading I just hope we get more good as opposed to more stupid.

Create a link pointing to Cyber Nations to help attract new players to the game and get in-game money for your nation. See the link offer screen for more details. To dismiss this message click here. If you dismiss this message you can still participate in the link offer by visiting from the Game Related Links screen.

I think that helped the increasing numbers in CN.

Considering they're coming from youtube I wouldn't get you're hopes up. The best you can do is pray they don't all register on these forums and become regular posters.