Expansion of the Empire

Biohazard

We refuse to recognize your Imperialist claim

Be that as it may, but those islands are now being integrated into the Timoresian Empire. We are bringing stability to the anarchic region that it has become. Each citizen is welcome to leave if they wish, we are not holding them against their will.

Each citizen, if they choose to stay, will be recognized as a Timoresian citizen, and granted the full benefits of that, including free health care, schooling, along with a myriad of other benefits.

OOC: It fits into my SOI.

Be that as it may, but those islands are now being integrated into the Timoresian Empire. We are bringing stability to the anarchic region that it has become. Each citizen is welcome to leave if they wish, we are not holding them against their will.

Each citizen, if they choose to stay, will be recognized as a Timoresian citizen, and granted the full benefits of that, including free health care, schooling, along with a myriad of other benefits.

OOC: It fits into my SOI.

However it still is Imperialism.

OOC: A SOI doesn't exist IC ;) I see expansion and react on it with my IC persona nothing OOC against you just from an IC point.

OOC: You dont speak out about your allies imperialism <_<

OOC: I have no Allies ;) And since this IC persona came in there wasn't a war of expansion if you talk about the current one we consider Tahoe in the right as we trust in the Intell of Viniland.