Recruit Us

Ok, me and my mate, at 6,700 NS (me 25k NS) are currently looking for another alliance. \A/\A/ (Another Alliance) has served us well for the time being, but we feel that we are in need of a change. We have searched a few alliances, but I'd like to hear if any offers come from other small alliances.

We would prefer alliances with <40 (40 or less) members. We are not interested in large alliances, as the community is too large for us. We wish to help build up a small alliance. You must be protected by a reasonably strengthened alliance and we do not wish to change our colours (purple at the moment). So... let's hear some offers, we require no aid or help, we just wish to know about your alliance and your people.

Thank you!

:rolleyes:

Hey we arent 40members small but we have 58 great group of people we just hit 1mil NS recnelty so we arent huge we are DRAMA free and love to have fun check us out i hope you like what you see if not best of luck to where every you go. Also we just got out of our protectorate and moved it upd it to a MDoAP with tool :D hope to see ya soon

http://fnka.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

UNS is a small community looking to grow. We are not yet protected but have hopes to be by the end of March. We are a welcoming community who always want to meet some new members. We are multicolored so no need to change from purple. We have forums at cnunitednational.freeforums.org however they will be down from friday - sunday evening GMT. We have an IRC, #UNS. We have 5 gov positions including Recruitment Secretary, Home Secretary and Deputy of Defense so if you wanted any of those or another position you are welcome to it. We would be very :lol: to see you there.

Created on the second day of the eleventh month of the year two thousand eight by our beloved founding member nations whose names are not as important as the alliance's, Through Yggdrasil's Roots, whose choice of name is rumored to be influenced by large nipples, legs, drugs, herbal tea and sad love songs - has grown over the months to a small and tight-knit alliance that is addicted to watching pole dancers, requires every applicant to post naked photos before joining and enjoys being naked everyday. TYR has a reputation for being the most notorious and infamous assembly of nipples loving, pole dancing watching nut cracks since the factory of Lexington Foods Industry in Northern Barrington closed down because a container of nuts exploded in the courtyard. The member nations of TYR will rock Planet Bob with the unlimited levels of awesomeness.

tl;dr:

We're small, cool and protected by CSN.

As far as not wanting to change colors go, we want our members to have good trades, so if it's in a different team other than Maroon, we're perfectly fine with it. However, if you're interested in moving to Maroon, our trade circle program - The Secksie Nation Project is available.

If you have any questions, you could ask me... via PM or IRC (#TYR - ask for Lanna!).

If you're interested and want to fill out an application, register on our forum at: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TYR

Wherever you decide to go, good luck and have fun!

The Keepers of The Covenant is a new alliance on the purple sphere. Holding a closeknit membership of 10 members we suit both active and passive members.

We are also protected by LoSS and have several friendly alliances throughout CN. We have no Government positions available for now, but we have plans to expand on our government when we have a more developed membership. We also catter for your tech farming needs, in tech deals with LoSS.

Come visit us on IRC, drop me a PM or take a swing by our forums.

IRC: #kotc

Forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/KoTC_High_Chari...dex.php?act=idx

I hope you will join.

-Thank you for your offers. We are currently weighing up potential offers, and will select the best that suits our needs.

Thank-you to all who gave us an offer, we will keep you in mind if we ever change again (which we hope we won't have to).

A new alliance, the Huang Dynasty, was just formed yesterday, and perhaps you would like to join us. Right now, we have two starting members, myself [40k NS] and one of my buddies [Aissuria, who will change his AA later due to some work], and we would be happy to receive you. We don't have a forum yet [i'm still working on it], but we do have an IRC channel at #thd. We're protected by TPF.

Hai, I rep MERC on some of Planet Bob's black alliances. I invite you and your friend to look at the possibility of joining. You can stay on purple, we have 8 people, we're protected by The Dark Evolution, and, we've just signed the new black project NOIR.

If you have any questions, PM me anywhere, or check out our forum here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/CN_MERC/index.php?

Also, if one of you is interested, the job of Chancellor of Finances is still open, as well as deputyships in all departments. :)