Signature

Sileath

Signatures

Those who fail to read and abide by these rules will have their signatures "fixed" and receive a warning.

You may have only one image per signature which may not exceed the maximum size of 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall. You may have no more than 8 lines of text and text size cannot exceed size 4. Each quote-tag, image and empty line count as a line.

1) With the quotes you are already over the limit of 8 lines of text, and the image/empty lines count too.

2) The image width length is 537, cut that down to 450.

They're not very common, take it from me.

They still happen fairly frequently. Obviously not as frequently as the past few days but definitely pretty often.

We should make a "search forum" guide though so when people ask about their anniversary being wrong!!11 or other such questions instead of having to link to a post that answers it we can just link to the search post :P

There are three values in these types of topics.

1. I'm a moron, and even if I read the signature rules, etc. I can't decode them and apply them to my signature, as that would take critical thinking.

2. People may want to show others how much they know about forum rules, as well as display themselves as being genuinely helpful, and can reply to these threads with the correct answer.

3. For those (like myself) who have a warn due to a signature violation, I can include this thread in my warn reduction request as an example of my dedication to following signature standards.

You read this forum right? You know that's not going to happen :P

Actually, I try to make a point not to. Regardless this question has been answered. I lock.

(and yes I know this topic is old, this question center just looks so not-tidy)