Im Tired of It

Alright Here it goes.

I know you guys think Kingem was a nice guy. I originally thought he was pretty cool myself. When he ended up Swearing multiple times at myself and some government members. I was like... Alright maybe he's not so cool. I got a bit worked up and Duckz the Announcement crazy person made another one. I know I probably should of not made this announcement. The current verdict still stands. Kingem was out of line in what he posted as a reply to his "To Nato" Topic. Saying that it was also to "The Oceanic alliance" That was out of line and I can not condole someone doing that. Normally I wouldn't give a crap though. That was the last straw in my hay stack though after putting up with him multiple times.

Thank You,

Duckz

Edited by Duckz3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also since your illiterate...

I would have to say that they're not the only ones...

He has really worked at this his entire way Me and my government are tired of him.
Also, Are armys dont just use the F Bomb...

So in a nutshell, your declaring war on ARN just because they're annoying, and supposedly as childish as RyanGDI? Please clarify your reasons for war...

I would have to say that they're not the only ones...

So in a nutshell, your declaring war on ARN just because they're annoying, and supposedly as childish as RyanGDI? Please clarify your reasons for war...

Give me a minute :)

KingemO93 was/is a pretty unbearable character but you know who strike me as having a real attitude problem? This so-called "Oceanic Alliance" that goes around flaunting their guns only when others fight because they alone are not important, likable, nor powerful enough to start their own conflicts. At least not ones they could win.

Enjoy the spotlight, Duckz3. Let us hope that you do not find it to be shone through a giant magnifying glass.

I suppose I am blinking at this and laughing. I can barely understand what you said. You're declaring on them for being illiterate?

Future advice, spend more than two minutes on a DoW. This has a reflection on your alliance as a whole and needs to be written at least so it comprehensible. :P