A Very Special NATO Message to ARN

You must understand, for such a new ruler ZI can be a rather frustrating, and dare I say, discouraging thing to have to accept. What were you expecting him to do? Bend over, smile, and thank you for your generosity? Additionally, I really would like to see how he has disrespected NATO, if you would not mind amusing me. Seeing how I have seen quite a few absurd notions of perceived "disrespect" in my time here on Bob, I can't help but assume that he has committed a rather minor offense hardly fitting of a ZI.

You do realize he is no noob to this game. He might make it seem like he is one, but he has started an alliance before this one. UFO.

It was 50 members strong and got destroyed, the reason i do not know. But if you think he is a noob, he is only playing you into his hand. His last

nation was deleted and was around 20k NS. No noob stregnth. He is NOT new to this Planet Bob he knows how things works. ALSO look at how

many posts he has on these forums. quite a number. He is not new.

He might say that i am lying, but for all the IRC queries we had, he explained to me his former alliance, and his former nation.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, NATO is retarded. There, I feel better.

Sure kingem wasn't the best at Diplomacy... ok, he wasn't very good. But still... he switched protection, good grief! Maybe he got under the skin of some people, but man--

You guys are so dumb to make him quit and put him on a ZI list. I have pretty much no respect for NATO now. His post quoted earlier made sense (not grammaticly, but you know what I'm talking about). He apologized, and you guys accepted then attacked him.

Unless there's something i missed here...

KingE was my friend for a while, he had some potential, really. I just hope he decides to re-roll in the future...

Neither GRAN nor NATO made him quit. He came to me on IRC saying he is a DEAD MAN, out of the blue... using that ( /me) stuff... it was after this that he started being belligerent and not listening to a word we were saying. We tried to help him[GRAN], but after he didnt get his way, he started to lose control f himself and make dumb remarks and disrespect GRAN and NATO. WE did not make him QUIT. He said himself that he was quitting on his own.

As for attacking him. You were not there in the IRC chatroom, you were not there to see the facts. He said some very gaudy things that had no other way of being dealt with.

lolz to the post following this one.... good fight lad...

Edited by Steinfeld

yeah, NATO is retarded. There, I feel better.

Sure kingem wasn't the best at Diplomacy... ok, he wasn't very good. But still... he switched protection, good grief! Maybe he got under the skin of some people, but man--

You guys are so dumb to make him quit and put him on a ZI list. I have pretty much no respect for NATO now. His post quoted earlier made sense (not grammaticly, but you know what I'm talking about). He apologized, and you guys accepted then attacked him.

Unless there's something i missed here...

KingE was my friend for a while, he had some potential, really. I just hope he decides to re-roll in the future...

Jason... Most people Quit by themselves :). Im sure anu wasn't sitting by his computer with a gun and was like "Quit". Also, He has been banned for having multi's. So good fight. Your backing Someone who was banned :)

Joss

Jason... Most people Quit by themselves :). Im sure anu wasn't sitting by his computer with a gun and was like "Quit". Also, He has been banned for having multi's. So good fight. Your backing Someone who was banned :)

Joss

Funny, Anu coming to my house was exactly how I got roped into staying with NATO ;)

Neither GRAN nor NATO made him quit. He came to me on IRC saying he is a DEAD MAN, out of the blue... using that ( /me) stuff... it was after this that he started being belligerent and not listening to a word we were saying. We tried to help him[GRAN], but after he didnt get his way, he started to lose control f himself and make dumb remarks and disrespect GRAN and NATO. WE did not make him QUIT. He said himself that he was quitting on his own.

As for attacking him. You were not there in the IRC chatroom, you were not there to see the facts. He said some very gaudy things that had no other way of being dealt with.

lolz to the post following this one.... good fight lad...

ah, he lies to me... he said otherwise, and from all the deception I guess I kinda owe you guys an apology.

Jason... Most people Quit by themselves . Im sure anu wasn't sitting by his computer with a gun and was like "Quit". Also, He has been banned for having multi's. So good fight. Your backing Someone who was banned

Joss

OK, quit acting like you know everything... i have more exp. then you, I'm not a retard. I was simply pointing out that they "pushed him" off the edge as it were. And when was he banned? I thought he quit?

Edited by Jason Salovsky

Funny, Anu coming to my house was exactly how I got roped into staying with NATO ;)

:)

ah, he lies to me... he said otherwise, and from all the deception I guess I kinda owe you guys an apology.

OK, quit acting like you know everything... i have more exp. then you, I'm not a retard. I was simply pointing out that they "pushed him" off the edge as it were. And when was he banned? I thought he quit?

Jason :) 3 years of experince good enough for you? and thats just on Planet bob :P