A Very Special NATO Message to ARN

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Private channels ftw.

seriously, 2 awesome alliances like MK and NATO should be able to work things out. (Although the previous post seems they already did).

If so, nevermind. If not, I urge for a speedy resolution to all disagreements. :wub:

:) We're cool.

Unrelated, but since the mods beat me to the lock on his response thread I had to comment on this:

About time you bring your chick**** self here!

Thought about what you said to me moments ago. Stayed up half the past few thinking about it. Something occurred to me... fell into a deep peaceful sleep, and haven't thought about you since. Do you know what occurred to me?

You're just a kid, you don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

I know you won't get the reference but I enjoyed it. After this thread I'm terribly regretful for taking the action that we did and see now that ARN could never survive without your wisdom, experience and wit.

Seems a bit harsh.

He's clearly new to CN politics, and didn't harm NATO. Just a case of 'doesnt know how it works'. A trip to ZI and killing any new alliance of his?

Really not necessary.

I agree with this.

Ah well, no point in saying this now.. KingemO93 is a goner..

Edited by Spaarlaamp

Seems a bit harsh.

He's clearly new to CN politics, and didn't harm NATO. Just a case of 'doesnt know how it works'. A trip to ZI and killing any new alliance of his?

Really not necessary.

It's a single ZI, and it's obviously intended to get him to join a regular alliance and learn the game.

Doesn't seem likely that he'll take the advice tho.

No NATO- MK bad blood will come out of this. As Anu said earlier, Trace is among many we respect within MK, including Archon and Airme. Cheers.

Also, instead of argue with you King, I have only this: For selling off infra to buy tanks, you have violoated the surrender terms we had listed, stating your trip to ZI was to be made without selling infra, your surrender terms are hereby nulled.

As for Trace's point of view, I see where you are coming from. This situation could have been prevented with a little bit of tact. The communication was partly my fault with RL work in the way, but the blatant insults hurled our way were not.

And for the TCB member calling us a minor alliance, thank you. We will go back into obscurity now.

Thanks for the compliments I guess, unexpected as they were :)

And no, there is no bad blood between myself/MK and NATO. I am a firm believer that posting ones opinions, as long as they are not phrased in a disrespectful way, is not only good, but needed more often on these forums. I know Anu to be able to recognize this and respond to it in kind. I still believe that NATO could have just ignored him and moved on, but that's not going to affect them or their actions in any way. We just have a differing of opinions on how to handle things. I'm glad I was able to promote 2 pages of discussion :P

Take care NATO, have fun being 'obscure' :P:P

NATO makes me proud to be allied to them. Very merciful on your part, NATO. You could have easily curbstomped the entire alliance - but you didn't.

The criticism of what you did do just goes to show you that no matter what one does on Planet Bob, there will be those who will find fault - and then will let you know about it. There is no comment one can make that won't have someone disagreeing with it.

[OOC]

I don't get the people who play CN, sometimes. They say CN is boring because there are no wars. But, if there are wars, it's bad for whoever starts it, PR-wise, and it's bad for the victim, stats-wise. Wars are bad, but so is peace. Wars are bad because the CB is weak. But no one will provide a good CB - because no one wants to be attacked, but then they complain CN is boring. But, wars are okay --- as long as it's happening to someone else. Amirite?

Vicious circles, ftl. [/OOC]

NATO makes me proud to be allied to them. Very merciful on your part, NATO. You could have easily curbstomped the entire alliance - but you didn't.

The criticism of what you did do just goes to show you that no matter what one does on Planet Bob, there will be those who will find fault - and then will let you know about it. There is no comment one can make that won't have someone disagreeing with it.

I totally agree with this post, While NATO could of easily of just did the easy thing and destroy them, they didnt. They offered to even help train someone up to take over.

My hat is off to you today NATO

NATO has always been ones to handle its opponents in conflicts with pride and dignity until they have proven otherwise. Anyone that disputes that speak to someone that wasn't a proud NATO member, and leader for over a year. Hats off to a well played operation NATO, as always a diplomatic class act.

o/ NATO

Edited by Buffalo Niagara

It's a single ZI, and it's obviously intended to get him to join a regular alliance and learn the game.

Doesn't seem likely that he'll take the advice tho.

You know, if that were your intention you could have just advised him to join an alliance and learn how politics work on Bob. I fail to see how ZIing him is necessary.

ohh kingem093 when will you learn that your actions have Consequences insulting us and then changing your AA to another insult is just not a smart move especially since I know were to hit you, so it hurts the most, yes with your precious friends in ARN, see I know how they are mostly rl friends of yours and I know how much you would hate for us to tech raid them all B)

I really hope you come back from your little break/suspension with a clear head or you might loose more than just your nation.

Edited by outworld

You know, if that were your intention you could have just advised him to join an alliance and learn how politics work on Bob. I fail to see how ZIing him is necessary.

Yes, because our dear former ARN leader was definitely showing an aptitude for gentle instruction . . . sorry, no more sarcasm. I must simply disagree that your suggested course of action would have had the necessary effect.

Personally, I rather hope he changes his mind about leaving Bob. "Forcing" him out of the Cyberverse was certainly neither our desire, nor a necessary consequence of this action. Many good players have been to ZI and back.