A Very Special NATO Message to ARN

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are teaching an out of control player the way things are done.

/me raises an eyebrow.

Being driven from Planet Bob is education? That's news to me.

Also, with respect to the ambiguity pointed out by AirMe, I'm going to assume you were insulting your own membership, because I sure as hell hope you weren't blatantly insulting my second in command.

/me raises an eyebrow.

Being driven from Planet Bob is education? That's news to me.

Also, with respect to the ambiguity pointed out by AirMe, I'm going to assume you were insulting your own membership, because I sure as hell hope you weren't blatantly insulting my second in command.

A wise but simple man once said, and I quote:

"Them be fightin' words"

I feel that the aforementioned words are suitable, of all situations, to the current.

Am I seeing members of the Mushroom Kingdom jumping at shadows in a verbal prelude to a meeting on the battlefield?

Mind, blown, etc.

(No, seriously - I never thought of that.)

It was meant to be a funny, what with MK's profound love for nuclear proliferation.

However, as always, my humour is much more amusing to myself then others:P

Edited by Virillus

A wise but simple man once said, and I quote:

"Them be fightin' words"

I feel that the aforementioned words are suitable, of all situations, to the current.

Am I seeing members of the Mushroom Kingdom jumping at shadows in a verbal prelude to a meeting on the battlefield?

We have absolutely zero reason to start a fight with NATO and vice versa.

Edited by Azaghul

It was meant to be a funny, what with MK's profound love for nuclear proliferation.

However, as always, my humour is much more amusing to myself then others:P

My reply was my genuine reaction. I cracked up while reading it. I think you misinterpreted it...

Archon, to clear up the ambiguity, it wasn't an insult to anyone. Trace is a player I respect and don't want to see intellectually manhandle a member of NATO that may not be experienced in this environment. It was in fact a compliment.

I certainly do not want to see NATO and MK arguing in this thread.

Archon, to clear up the ambiguity, it wasn't an insult to anyone. Trace is a player I respect and don't want to see intellectually manhandle a member of NATO that may not be experienced in this environment. It was in fact a compliment.

Then it appears my reading skills are as good as Virillus's :v:

I apologize for the misunderstanding, and wish you the best with your Operation.

Private channels ftw.

seriously, 2 awesome alliances like MK and NATO should be able to work things out. (Although the previous post seems they already did).

If so, nevermind. If not, I urge for a speedy resolution to all disagreements. :wub: