A Very Special NATO Message to ARN

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a bit harsh.

He's clearly new to CN politics, and didn't harm NATO. Just a case of 'doesnt know how it works'. A trip to ZI and killing any new alliance of his?

Really not necessary.

First off i never treatened anyone!

Second off i told wentworth that i didn't needs NATO's help as seen here: http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn172/K...pg?t=1236045909

(As you can see it was sent Feb, 24 2009. So i sent it before i talked to GRAN)

And you said you accepted my apology as seen here: http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn172/K...pg?t=1236045914

(Which i received yesterday!)

I refuse to insult anyone here!

And all i ever did was say what REALLY happened!

And it doesn't matter im quiting CN!

Didn't mention how there was 1 line of text and then 5 spaces. Good bye, good riddance.

And you said you accepted my apology as seen here: http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn172/K...pg?t=1236045914

(Which i received yesterday!)

You don't read too well do you? Oh yeah, that F in English you mentioned. Diplomacy is about words and words are always chosen carefully. I did not accept your apology, I told you that I appreciated it. Which I did, but it was too little too late. And I wished you luck in the future, because I knew you were going to need it.

Question: What is the status of the GRAN protection?

Thanks

---dw

Well unfortunately I have not been able to follow this thread or this situation as off recently but I do know one thing, after reading through this thread I asked kingen to refrain from posting in this thread in order to prevent any further escalation of a pointless subject, his response was both disobedient in nature and disrespectful, finally within 5 minutes of my instructions to him he had already gone ahead and posted some more baiting topics.

Well if you cant play nice and follow simple instructions then I think its best GRAN and ARN part ways at this point, Let this serve as a cancellation of the protectorate treaty between GRAN and ARN.

^^ that's what happened :P

You don't read too well do you? Oh yeah, that F in English you mentioned. Diplomacy is about words and words are always chosen carefully. I did not accept your apology, I told you that I appreciated it. Which I did, but it was too little too late. And I wished you luck in the future, because I knew you were going to need it.

Because everyone speaks English as a first language. That's a low blow.

I'm not implying that Kingem093 is free of guilt here, nor am I questioning the CB per se, but both parties have already admitted that there was perhaps a failure in communication on behalf of NATO. Is Kingem093 entirely to blame here then?

Seems a bit harsh.

He's clearly new to CN politics, and didn't harm NATO. Just a case of 'doesnt know how it works'. A trip to ZI and killing any new alliance of his?

Really not necessary.

We are teaching an out of control player the way things are done.

We have not attacked any other member of his alliance and have specifically offered to help them if they choose to continue. Neither of those things were necessary.

We are teaching an out of control player the way things are done.

We have not attacked any other member of his alliance and have specifically offered to help them if they choose to continue. Neither of those things were necessary.

I applaud the not attacking the alliance. I just think this issue didn't rate any more attention, you already cut his alliance out to hang without a protectorate, that's punishment enough in today's world. Perhaps its just my personal bias on seeing how things are done, which is different compared to this.

I applaud the not attacking the alliance. I just think this issue didn't rate any more attention, you already cut his alliance out to hang without a protectorate, that's punishment enough in today's world. Perhaps its just my personal bias on seeing how things are done, which is different compared to this.

We are taking the course of action that best benefits our interests, with all due respect I don't see how it affects yours.

We are taking the course of action that best benefits our interests, with all due respect I don't see how it affects yours.

I don't recall saying it did. I wasn't aware that expressing opinions different to the initial topic were forbidden now.

I don't recall saying it did. I wasn't aware that expressing opinions different to the initial topic were forbidden now.

You are of course permitted to express your opinion, it's just I don't understand the basis of your opinion. Does our decision impact your interests, if so we are of course diplomatically receptive. Do you believe we could have more efficiently handled this threat to our interests? We are receptive to ideas for improvement there as well.

No NATO members are to respond to Trace's posts. He's too logical and intelligent to spar with unless you have a wealth of experience.

:)

Backhanded insult to Trace or his own alliance membership? That is for you to decide. B)