The White Cross

Sarah Tintagyl

The Nietzhian people understands survival to be the most important thing. We cannot sign this treaty currently but rest assured we will take it into serious consideration and the Pride will have its say on the matter. The cost will frighten those who belive that money can save them from extinction the day war comes to their doorstep. You cannot throw money at the enemy missiles and expect victory. Wars will come to all of us at one point or another and i belive this treaty to be a possibility to negate the damages in the aftermath. As the Matriarch of my pride here i fully supports this endevour as it also has possible gains for the Nietzhian people. you may expect a resonse from me in the coming days once the matter has been discussed thouroughly.

Signed with respect,

Matriarch Electra Of the colony Angus Redoubt

The Mariehamm Arms Company has wired 1,000,000,000$ to this project. When asked by local reporters on why an arms company would donate such a large sum to a medical foundation, CEO Rebeu replied, "Well, I feel the need to help those around me. " He paused for awhile to light a cigarette "After all, If everyone was sick or dead, there would be no war, and if there was no war, we would all be out of a job."

OOC: :awesome:

Edited by BaronUberstein

After such major damages wrought be regional conflicts like the South American War and the viruses spread by the ICBMs exploding in our southern neighbor, we would be more than happy to share our experience with disaster management.

Signed for the Imperium of America,

Imperator Kevin Holihan

The Mariehamm Arms Company has wired 1,000,000,000$ to this project. When asked by local reporters on why an arms company would donate such a large sum to a medical foundation, CEO Rebeu replied, "Well, I feel the need to help those around me. " He paused for awhile to light a cigarette "After all, If everyone was sick or dead, there would be no war, and if there was no war, we would all be out of a job."

OOC: :awesome:

OOC: Heh heh, nice reasoning... :P

Andonia will put 10% of our GDP towards aid.

OOC: Well, every little bit helps, i suppose...

IC: As promised, Promised Land's signatures.

President: Daniel Jackson

Lady of Foreign Affairs: Georgina Gates

Lord of Internal Affairs: Richard Anderson

For the Atlantian Federation,

Arkantos

President of the Atlantian Federation

Mithlani

Vice-President of the Atlantian Federation

We will give 5-7% of our budget to aid, depending on our economy.(aprox. 50 million ATL.P)

After much consideration and discourse among the people we have come to the agreement that we, The nietzhian poeple , shall honor this contract and we will support with the 10% fee we see as a reasonable price. We can also offer skilled scientists and labs , on our grounds naturall, should it be needed. As a research directed colony we have much interests in this project. So count us in and we will support with what we may.

Edited by LadyElectra

• 2 months later...
OOC: Gravedig is Gravedig. <_<
OOC: Gravedigging an active, open-ended treaty in order to sign it is not only forgivable but encouraged.

OOC: This is correct. Also, National News threads are considered active as well, no matter how long it's been since the last post was made.