Looking for a small alliance

Braganza

I am looking for a small, growing allliance in which I can make significant contributions to its development. Ideally, I'd like an alliance which:

1. Shields its members from wars so my nation doesn't get attacked during a war which I had nothing to do with

2. Bases its promotions in the government on involvement rather than who you know

3. The government isn't closed off to new members because the founders of the alliance are constantly just re-elected to the same positions

4. There is an opening in the government, even as a deputy, where I can learn from more experienced players while gaining important experience

5. Embraces new ideas and is willing to make changes

6. Assists its members with tech deals

If your alliance fits these descriptions, please let me know. Thanks!

Edited by Braganza

You should totally join TYR. ;)

We are a small and democratic alliance. We seek new players who are looking to learn about the game more, and we have experienced players available to help the rest of the membership. While we are too small to do our own tech deals, we do participate in our protector's (the CSN) program. There are detailed guides that are accessible to members, and we help TYR nations and outside nations look for trades via The Secksie Nation Project. Last, but not least, we're pretty close-knit and fun group of people. ;)

If you have any questions, you could ask me... via PM or IRC (#TYR - ask for Lanna!).

If you're interested and want to fill out an application, register on our forum at: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TYR

Wherever you decide to go, good luck and have fun!

Edited by Star Gazing

friendsqe7.jpg

Why the Yukon Confederacy fits you:

The Yukon Confederacy is a fresh, young, progressive, blue team alliance. We are a band of brothers, who hold loyalty above all else, loyalty to each other, to the Confederacy, and to our allies. You can help shape what this alliance becomes through membership and active participation.

1. Shields its members from wars so my nation doesn't get attacked during a war which I had nothing to do with

We're a small alliance with big friends, we're protected by IRON, so your pretty safe with us.

2. Bases its promotions in the government on involvement rather than who you know

Of course promotions are based on involvement, if it were different...well...I wouldn't want to be in that alliance...In fact, we just had our monthly award ceremony commending involved and dedicated members.

3. The government isn't closed off to new members because the founders of the alliance are constantly just re-elected to the same positions

Of course it isn't, our government is made up of the active, involved, and skilled members of the alliance, however, experience is nessasary for the more important posts...

4. There is an opening in the government, even as a deputy, where I can learn from more experienced players while gaining important experience

We have several openings that are open to anyone willing to learn on the job and stay very active, see openings here: Current Government

We were founded on such values, reinventing ourselves to become a more open, progressive alliance.

We are currently begging a large scale tech deal project with our protectors IRON

Check out our You tube Video:

Information + Links:

CN forums Post

CN Wikia Post

You don't read too well do you? Oh yeah, that F in English you mentioned. Diplomacy is about words and words are always chosen carefully. I did not accept your apology, I told you that I appreciated it. Which I did, but it was too little too late. And I wished you luck in the future, because I knew you were going to need it.

Not as fancy, but believe me. NATO is by far the best. We will even offer you 3mil upon completing an extremely easy and informative Cadet program teaching you the ins and outs of CN. I've been in a bunch of alliances so far, but NATO has been the best. If you are new, NATO is the best. If you've been around the block a couple of times, NATO is still by far the best. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

All these fancy charter postings and click here's don't work if you don't know what they're actually about. United National States is a small alliance that fits absolutely every single one of you Items that you want. How? Should a war happen where you have no real part you will be told to go into peace mode where you are safe from attacks. Should you be attacked one of our war trained members will come to your aid. To be honest I joined this game knowing absolutely no one. So all of my Gov are completely based on how much they do and work to make the alliance. Our founders are only allowed 4 Years in power with an election each year. UNS has 5 openings in its government:

Recruitment Secretary

Home Secretary

Deputy of Defense

Education Secretary

and Secretary of justice.

All have a say in what the alliance does.

We are an alliance that bases it's continuous change around our members and it's not just the gove who make decisions. We hold votes and discussions with all our members to here their opinions. And Lastly our Secretary of Audits is a very hardworking Gov member. Since joining he has organised 5 tech deals which have grown nations which started with less than 1k strength grow in to 1.5-2k nations.

We are multicolored so no need to change teams or anything like that.

Hopefully this is enough to see that we have what you have asked for. And hopefully it will help you decide to go to cnunitednational.freeforums.org and become part of our alliance.

Thanks for reading and we all hope to see you inside.

UNS.

1. We have a strict tech raiding protocol and aim to stay out of alliance wars when possible.

2. Our government is limited as of yet, due to being a small alliance. But we have intentions of expanding our government. (Trimvirate)

3. We have a government apprentice system where the apprentice takes over when a leader is absent.

4. There are Apprentice positions open now, but to get to the position you must distinguish yourself to the trimvirate.

5. We are new and are willing to change for the betterment of the alliance

6. We currently have a tech program with LoSS, all tech deals will be handled for you once you sign up to them.

Take a swing by our forums or PM me if you have any questions.

I would recommend my alliance Genesis. We have an organised tech deal system with a good number of sellers and buyers. Also anyone can apply for congress (or government as you called it) and the trinity (leaders) are always interested in allowing new and promising members fill a position if they wish. We are also a reasonably small alliance meaning members have a lot more say on how things are run and possible changes to improve the alliance.

If you are interested, check out our charter on the forums (see link in sig)

Hope to see you there soon, if you have any questions feel free to PM me :)

• 5 months later...

YOU SHOULD JOIN THE HUNS

we have government positions open

we are protected by invicta, so you are really safe

we have nice government members

our forums at: http://z6.invisionfree.com/The_Huns_alliance/index.php

our irc at #thehuns

we like experienced players, but still take in newer players and teach them all about the game

we do tech deals with invicta....

and

we always love new and fresh ideas...so why not join?

LONG LIVE THE HUNS

you should join KoTC

we are very open to new ideas and have undergone major changes to the charter before. We currently have a government podition open right now as well as several ambassoder positions. The government isn't closed off to new members at all. Inour first electios we have two people wo have never been in government before (including me). We also have quite a few tech sellers. (If your interested in some tech deals please let me know even if you don't join us.) And finally we're protected by LoSS and allraiders have been promptly dealt with.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/KoTC_High_Chari...dex.php?act=idx

edit: Fixing link

Edited by Z3000

YOU SHOULD JOIN THE HUNS

we have government positions open

we are protected by invicta, so you are really safe

we have nice government members

our forums at: http://z6.invisionfree.com/The_Huns_alliance/index.php

our irc at #thehuns

we like experienced players, but still take in newer players and teach them all about the game

we do tech deals with invicta....

and

we always love new and fresh ideas...so why not join?

LONG LIVE THE HUNS

The last post was-

Mar 3 2009, 08:21 PM

today is-

Aug 23 2009, 02:36 PM

Gravedigger!

P.S. This guy doesn't even have a nation anymore!

whoops didn't realize that. OK everyone stop posting and let the thread die.