Ode to KaitlinK

JWConner

posttitlecopy.png

Ode to KaitlinK...

How do I praise thee, let me count the ways...or something like that. After a close, yet decisive defeat in Spam Wars, I've quickly deduced that our great friends in Monos Archein are far superior in the art of spamming. The dedication and artful swagger that the Archeins displayed was truly remarkable. This is, in no small way, a tribute to their leader KaitlinK.

Aside from her strong leadership qualities, she is a wonderful person. Kait and I, as well as our alliances, were thrown into friendship through the BLEU-Continuum War and have since furthered our relationship through a military pact. We have grown to be great allies and even better friends. This round of Spam Wars helped solidify this by allowing our members to get to know one another and let them see what I have seen in MA and what Kait has seen in VA. Unfortunately in these political times, treaties are sometimes signed for mere strategic reasons. But not here. MA and VA have true admiration for each other, which is shown through my adoration for KaitlinK.

All I have to say is Hoo is a lucky man!

:wub: KaitlinK :wub:

:wub: Monos Archein :wub:

Hey! We just need more practice. Next time, we'll get them :P

*salutes MA's awe inspiring spam work*

It was great having ya over MA. We'll see ya around :D

And of course the obligated editing to say this was first XD

Edited by casey3927

You just got me extremely confused.

Also, an interesting thread that serves.. no purpose?

No purpose? I thought the purpose was fairly clear. I'm praising KaitlinK!

But I guess I could elaborate...In VA vs MA: Spam Wars, the losing alliance had to dedicate a thread to praising the winning alliance's leader(s). So, here I am.

:D

But I guess I could elaborate...In VA vs MA: Spam Wars, the losing alliance had to dedicate a thread to praising the winning alliance's leader(s). So, here I am.

As I said, no purpose.

And this probably could have been mentioned in the OP to avoid posts like mine :P

Its great to see that our two alliances were able to do this. All of us at Monos Archein enjoyed getting to know your members better and strengthening the bonds of our friendship. VA your members are great thank you for having us in home. Hopefully we can do this again soon.

Hail Veritas Aequitas!

Much :wub: for Conner, Mrott, CrinkledStraw, Midna and Psweet

And Jenko you were amazing!

So you're saying you don't actually like Kait, you're just obligated to pretend to. Got it.

Its great to see that our two alliances were able to do this. All of us at Monos Archein enjoyed getting to know your members better and strengthening the bonds of our friendship. VA your members are great thank you for having us in home. Hopefully we can do this again soon.

Hail Veritas Aequitas!

Much :wub: for Conner, Mrott, CrinkledStraw, Midna and Psweet

And Jenko you were amazing!

That's what she sai...

oh wait... this is a girl...

uhm...

/me is stumped.