How Does a Trade Circle Work?

General Eze

I am fairly new to CN so please excuse my ignorance. I see that a lot of people use trade circles, and I know it is supposed to make it easier to acquire bonus resources. My questions are how exactly does this work? How many open trade slots is required for each trade circle? Is it possible to be in more than one trade circle?

Thanks

General Eze

I am fairly new to CN so please excuse my ignorance. I see that a lot of people use trade circles, and I know it is supposed to make it easier to acquire bonus resources. My questions are how exactly does this work? How many open trade slots is required for each trade circle? Is it possible to be in more than one trade circle?

Thanks

General Eze

A trade circle is basically where a group of people get together and agree to all trade with one another to meet certain bonus sets. They're typically set up as long term or even permanent arrangements as long as all members keep their nations active. They're also typically set up between members of the same team color. They are typically set up to gain certain bonus resources, though at times they may be set up knowingly avoiding certain bonus resources in favor for bonuses provided by other resources. Most trade circles will require that you have and use all 5 of your trade slots (with harbor). Since you will be using all 5 of your trade slots, no, you cannot be in more than one trade circle at a time, though some people do hop between 2 trade circles 1 for their income and collecting, and another for cheap purchases or military upgrades. Hope that answers your questions.

A trade circle is basically where a group of people get together and agree to all trade with one another to meet certain bonus sets. They're typically set up as long term or even permanent arrangements as long as all members keep their nations active. They're also typically set up between members of the same team color. They are typically set up to gain certain bonus resources, though at times they may be set up knowingly avoiding certain bonus resources in favor for bonuses provided by other resources. Most trade circles will require that you have and use all 5 of your trade slots (with harbor). Since you will be using all 5 of your trade slots, no, you cannot be in more than one trade circle at a time, though some people do hop between 2 trade circles 1 for their income and collecting, and another for cheap purchases or military upgrades. Hope that answers your questions.

Thank you that helped alot. :D