Fuchs TRV production line canceled.

Uberstein

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...=0#entry1262746

The Fuchs Production line is being canceled, though the sale of spare parts will continue untill further notice. "Due to problems with the suspension and wheel design, the vehicle had a rough ride and a tendency to break it's own tracks or cause the drive axle to snap from stress. The troop trailer has a tendency to jack-knife. We will continue the production of spare parts untill it is no longer profitable, and the engineers who designed the vehicle have been downsized, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but we will not be offering refunds."

Dragonisia declines to comment at this time because it most likely would be determined to be obscene, though hilarious.

OOC: PM me that reply then, I want to hear it now. :P

IC:

We can assure you that this shall not happen again, and that our more recent vehicles are properly designed and tested.

OOC: The reason this happened is because when I made the Fuchs in sketchup I knew nothing of suspensions. It was 3 coil springs with no shock absorbers pushing against a metal plate, hardly a suspension.