Account deleted?

pattycakes

I currently attend college, and my friends and I attempted to create nations to build together. Mine and a friends nation were both deleted saying we had violated the ToS by creating more than one nation each. Could other nations on the campus network possibly cause confusion? Or, as a consequence of the ToS, players attending the same campus cannot both play the game? We have both recreated our nations already since they were only a day old to begin with, but will we have this problem in the future?

Also, 3 other friends have been playing, but their accounts were not deleted. Strangely, I cannot trade with one of them for "being on the same network" which is unavoidable being at college using the campus network. (I could trade with the other 2 friends, however.)

I know it says "no exceptions", but it seems unfair that only one nation can be played per campus network.

The ToS are clear about the one nation per IP rule, as long as you have multiple nations on that network you'll have a risk of deletion. Although, if you avoid any interaction of any sort with people you know are on your network (foreign aid, resource trading, war, collaborating in war, ect) there is a decent chance you'll be allowed to continue.

The ToS are clear about the one nation per IP rule, as long as you have multiple nations on that network you'll have a risk of deletion. Although, if you avoid any interaction of any sort with people you know are on your network (foreign aid, resource trading, war, collaborating in war, ect) there is a decent chance you'll be allowed to continue.

So playing with friends is discouraged?

Shame, this game looked like fun.

Its been abused to much in the past with single people creating multiple nations and claiming they are 'friends'... so its how it has to be.

You can play with friends, and make new ones, just cant all be on the same network.

Its been abused to much in the past with single people creating multiple nations and claiming they are 'friends'... so its how it has to be.

You can play with friends, and make new ones, just cant all be on the same network.

It's impossible to avoid, being on a college campus network.

I think the ToS are assuming that nobody will use a large network to access the game. It solves the issue of multiple accounts by preventing the small networks, but also prevents larger networks incidentally. Plus (there are 5 of us total) only 2 of us were deleted, I could not trade with the deleted friend, and I could not trade with another friend (who was not deleted), for "being on the same network". However, I could trade with the 2 other friends who both are on the same network, but are not treated that way in the game for some reason.(One of them lives in the same room as me and the other is the room next door, how does that make sense?)

It just seems like it randomly picks which nations it thinks are cheating and theoretically, we could have been deleted because somebody else who we don't even know on the network is playing the game.

The nations that were deleted were clearly yours. Please don't try to sugar-coat it to get others to sympathize with you. You didn't help yourself by making this thread since all it did was bring attention to the new accounts that you've made.