[CNRP] A Son of the North

Ranather

From his newly purchased estate in Australia, Ranather Rukia sat on his veranda trying to think about all of his old comrades.

Martens, Uberstein, Fermi, Chairman Lynneth, Shilon Khendon. Funny how destiny has made then powerful then brought them low. Now even his son had gone down a destructive path.

Such was the life of an Einherjar. A son of the North.

---

"If everyone cared, and nobody cried

If everyone loved, and nobody lied

If everyone shared, and swallowed their pride

We'd see the day when nobody died...."

A Philosophical Thesis on Modern Day Politics and Culture

by Ranather Rukia

"The world goes up and this world goes down.

Sadly we have been on this downward spiral for many years now. I came out of my silence because I felt that perhaps we were emerging from it. I am sad to see that I am mistaken.

From my perspective it appears that the nations of the world find themselves along three factional lines. Those fitting the 'Triyunite' mold. Those in line and cooperating with the United Francoist Empire and the Ferrous Pacific. Those fitting the 'Continentalite' mold. Those who project power upon a continent or region. Finally, the 'Neutralites'. Those who, while active members of the Global community choose not to project power over more than their own borders.

It is the belief of this author that the two opposing forces are the Triyunites and the Neutralites as the Neutralites often have been known to directly be against Triyunite Hegemony. The Continentalites are a bit harder to guage as many that could be thrown into this group, such as Tahoe or the Imperium of America have shown either Triyunite or Neutralite tendencies.

Though this author is in no position to guage the worthiness of any platform, it is also my belief that some sort of balance must be found before we irrevocably destroy any semblance of world order."

"But that is against the nature of humans and the logic of war. The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight, he WILL fight. Which explains the last war...but remember that there is always another day ahead."

Even a realist has the right to dream.

"You know, Ranather, there is never really any end. Even the dead are smiling back at us....this is a Cycle, can you not see that? Wagner did not forsee it, but this is our Cycle. And so we we take up and cast off our various faces, become a brotherhood, then a scattered people, and then a brotherhood once more, but changed. But in the end, each moment in which we stood together, each moment the North was as one, shall stand eternally. These things can not be stopped or shot down; they were, and they shall eternally remain, in our hearts, in our memories, and in the long memories of the stone and Mountaintops of the North."

"Lone Wolf."

OOC: Yay, I get a mention! :D

IC: The Imperium of America is primarily concerned with the advancement and recognition of itself and Central/South America as an entity worthy of relations and diplomatic negotiation with the rest of the World. To those ends, Continentalist suits us rather well.

"An...irony, one may think, that we all sunk to the ocean's ground, from nearby its surface. But it is not. The universe is merely playing a prank on us all, wanting to see if we can claw our way back to power...I for one have failed...descending into madness, which I know of, but cannot control!

I may not be an Einherjar, as I have no faith, and believe in no gods. But every cycle continues, seemingly different from before, yet the same. The actors change. The play does not.

And I will see that the play continues, regardless of what is necessary."

- A message from an unknown location, to the old Friends -

Edited by Lynneth

"There is yet time for another act, I think. Already I see that, without our parts, this next part of the drama will be dull. But where will we muster from? Where can we be reborn? What shall we do in this world before the Age changes?"

"You know, Ranather, there is never really any end. Even the dead are smiling back at us....this is a Cycle, can you not see that? Wagner did not forsee it, but this is our Cycle. And so we we take up and cast off our various faces, become a brotherhood, then a scattered people, and then a brotherhood once more, but changed. But in the end, each moment in which we stood together, each moment the North was as one, shall stand eternally. These things can not be stopped or shot down; they were, and they shall eternally remain, in our hearts, in our memories, and in the long memories of the stone and Mountaintops of the North."

"Lone Wolf."

"The ancient ones saw it. Ragnarök was never the end of the world, it was the turning point of a cycle and only that. There have been several Ragnaröks in history, and we will see more. It is my task to oversee each Ragnarök."

"The Gods and Fates are fickle mistresses, we shall see where the rivers lead."

OOC: Yay, I get a mention! :D

IC: The Imperium of America is primarily concerned with the advancement and recognition of itself and Central/South America as an entity worthy of relations and diplomatic negotiation with the rest of the World. To those ends, Continentalist suits us rather well.

"My points exactly."

"An...irony, one may think, that we all sunk to the ocean's ground, from nearby its surface. But it is not. The universe is merely playing a prank on us all, wanting to see if we can claw our way back to power...I for one have failed...descending into madness, which I know of, but cannot control!

I may not be an Einherjar, as I have no faith, and believe in no gods. But every cycle continues, seemingly different from before, yet the same. The actors change. The play does not.

And I will see that the play continues, regardless of what is necessary."

- A message from an unknown location, to the old Friends -

"There is yet time for another act, I think. Already I see that, without our parts, this next part of the drama will be dull. But where will we muster from? Where can we be reborn? What shall we do in this world before the Age changes?"

"As Shakespere would say, I do not yet believe we have reached our seventh act as men of consequence."