Whos side are you on?

JerreyRough

Put me down as neutral.

I am supportive of both sides at the moment as I have treaties with both.

But I will not be able to provide any real aid in the war beyond diplomatic support to obtain a peaceful solution that satisfys both sides.

We will continue to provide non millitary exports to both sides without favoritism to honor the trade commitments of our treaties.

And after the war I will assist all the combatants in rebuilding.

Procinctia's Diplomatic Response

If it is decided the missiles did strike and were detected:

The unprovoked covert assault against the Republic of Tahoe displays worst sort of arrogance, the Chairman has made his decision, and now has the face the consequences. If Koudoawaia could see you now Chairman Vortex, your treachery revealed.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

If it is decided the missiles did strike and were not detected:

Tahoe is entitled to bring the terrorists responsible for the missile attacks to justice, but there isn’t enough evidence to assert a sure Dragonisian connection. If the Republic of Tahoe insists Dragonisian involvement, an international investigation would be more suitable than unilateral military action. I understand your pain, but blindly lashing out isn’t going to solve anything.

Tropico2.gif

If it is decided there were no missiles:

Procinctia condemns Tahoe's unprovoked aggression, we call upon the international community to cease relations with Tahoe indefinitely. The world has seen enough unnecessary war, and Tahoe’s bloodlust cannot be so easily quenched.

Tropico2.gif

If it is decided the missiles did strike and were detected Procinctia fully supports Tahoe against Dragonisia.

If it is decided the missiles did strike and were not detected Procinctia supports neither side.

If it is decided there were no missiles Procinctia fully supports Dragonisia against Tahoe.

Edited by Generalissimo

Due to changing circumstances of a confidential nature.

The Federation of Neo Olympia declares its support for Dragonsia.

We regret that it had to come to this but we have exhausted all other alternatives.

Effective immediately Neo Olympia is on a full war footing and all treaties are suspended with Tahoe's Allies.

To clarify: Transvaal is officially neutral but decidedly pro-Tahoe. We are basically assisting Tahoe as much as we can to the extent of our "neutrality".

While obviously not taking an "active" military role, we are definitely monitoring civilian and military maritime traffic around the Cape of Good Hope and in the Indian Ocean (remember we still own Mauritius and Reunion plus some minor islands) and passing these intelligence reports on to Tahoe. Our shipyards and airports are open to Tahoe for refueling and resupplyment however they cannot launch any (air) attacks directly from our territory.

The Imperium of America: Like Botha, except for Dragonisia's side. I'll be straining the leash of neutrality because, IC, my nation believes the attacks were entirely unprovoked. The haste Tahoe made to launch the attacks, without sufficient investigation, is enough to confirm our suspicions.