Warning To LPE

tracer

The last 24 hours has seen a number of raids on LE/ LE cadet nations by the small

group Lazy Penguin Eaters. These raids have been accompanied by verbal taunts. I have shown

patience, only responding to each strike with measured small counter strikes. We have had enough

of this though. My interior secretary has formally contacted LPE leadership to stop the harassing

raids immediately and back off. Consider this post, and my secretary's PM, a final warning.

Respectfully Submitted,

tracer

Wait what?

A nation tech raided. You guys defended. LPE has every right to defend ourselves from you. All other DoWs are related to the defense of LPE based on the tech raid response LE has shown. This hasn't been numerous tech raids. It was one.

Warscreen-2.jpg

^ The war at the bottom was what caused all of this. A simple tech raid. Everything else is related to defending the AA LPE.

I have no problems with LE defending the tech raid, but I do have a problem with blatant lies in the OP.

Also it was three or 4 nations that defended which you quickly filled up. Then you had nations start DoWing on those that haven't went to the defense of the alliance. Then you turn face after the attacks you have already condoned in a way of prevention that no one else defends (assuming others would get involved). Hypocritically, it was LE that escalated this situation further not LPE.

*Note: the DoW on the nations that didn't come to the defense of LPE all have the same DoW of Peace Summit all of which were attacked with cautious attacks (a.k.a a tech raid as you will see in the following message).

To: Fireandthepassion From: HunterX Date: 3/1/2009 1:58:51 AM

Subject: Read this FIRST

Fireandthepassion

General Lee

Gentlemen. LPE seems set on raiding LE and LE Cadet. We have a policy of not raiding alliances with less than 10 nations, therefore, we don't offer you much risk.

However, based on your AA actions, I have declared on LPE top 3 as ordered. On only conducted 3 cautious attacks (counter raids).

LE would like LPE to end all raiding of your nations. Do so, you get peace.

Attack back and I will do so also.

Thanks for your time.

Salute!

We have adjusted our orders to aggressively hit LPE nations who attack LE and not further escalate to other LPE.

Send peace if you want it.

Salute!

I don't speak for the entirety of LPE, but if you wish to talk about peace PM me or find me on IRC. I'm sure it would be more than welcomed by my fellow members to come to an agreement. Or come find me on IRC in #CN-LPE.

Edited by Fireandthepassion

If you raid LE, you will have 3 counter attacks, ASAP. If you attempt to defend those counterattacks, you will have 3 more for each nation that attempts to defend your raid.

It appears that LPE has no command structure in place, which is what has saved them.

Any more attacks from LPE, for any reason, well....

If you raid LE, you will have 3 counter attacks, ASAP. If you attempt to defend those counterattacks, you will have 3 more for each nation that attempts to defend your raid.

It appears that LPE has no command structure in place, which is what has saved them.

Any more attacks from LPE, for any reason, well....

Another not so vague threat. :awesome:

So you have no problems if I return fire at your member who your alliance ordered to raid us that had nothing to do with this then?

What happens if LE an alliance and they counter with the same strategy? Will you use the same policy and only escalate things further?

LE has problems with an alliance defending an overly aggressive attack to a tech raid that has since been peaced out? Trying to make a statement about tech raiding will only further land you in hot water.

If LE wants to talk peace I'm willing to take the reins of LPE here. Tell your nations to cease fire, I will do the same, until things can be ironed out. Also stop with the threats already.

If you are the leader, look for Tracer, he is a reasonable guy and the leader of Lafayette Escadrille.

As to your question, with no response to repeated attempts at diplomacy, there can only be one logical response, and that is what was done. Be happy it was 3 nations and not every single one.

My 2 cents,, Attacking 3 nations not involved in the initial raid is an esclaration in which I am uncomfortable with. I submit to LE to rethink this policy. IMO it is not well thought out and will stigmatize your alliance as an aggressor alliance rather than what it was portrayed as in the last round.

Panic King

It was thought out. After repeated requests for diplomacy went unanswered and after continued attacks, it was, in fact, the least damaging response available.

look at the very top war that was cut off, it appears that LPE attacked one of the defending nations of le...this is bad.

Also one of LPE nations attacked a TPF nation and listed it as a defense of another AA, but my pm's implied that it was a raid.

This round isn't looking to good for LPE if they continue this.

BG.

The last 24 hours has seen a number of raids on LE/ LE cadet nations by the small

group Lazy Penguin Eaters. These raids have been accompanied by verbal taunts. I have shown

patience, only responding to each strike with measured small counter strikes. We have had enough

of this though. My interior secretary has formally contacted LPE leadership to stop the harassing

raids immediately and back off. Consider this post, and my secretary's PM, a final warning.

Respectfully Submitted,

tracer

I have spoken with Fireandthepassion of LPE on IRC tonight and believe we have worked out an end to the current situation. All sides are to send peace to current wars, many are already peaced out.

Like Fark, LE has a policy not to raid alliances with more than 10 nations, and LE will place 3 nations on any raid of LE that happens.

Good luck to all.

<S>

Fish

look at the very top war that was cut off, it appears that LPE attacked one of the defending nations of le...this is bad.

Also one of LPE nations attacked a TPF nation and listed it as a defense of another AA, but my pm's implied that it was a raid.

This round isn't looking to good for LPE if they continue this.

BG.

Your nation while apparently ghosting the UN AA raided a TFD nation. That is why the DoW is as it is. I suggest you take a look at war screens of your nation.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

hello sry ima lil late to this due to Computer trouble, some of these members of LPE are new to TE and dont know

of or Policy on not attacking any members involved in an alliance, i am again working on getting the word out to

our members to Peace out, with the Alliances that were attacked to prevent these problems from happening again

, Thank you for your Patience

KRV

Edited by KingRedViper

Your nation while apparently ghosting the UN AA raided a TFD nation. That is why the DoW is as it is. I suggest you take a look at war screens of your nation.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

Well let me set you straight on a few things....He was in UW not UN, also he wasn't ghosting he was a UW member. I think He decided to join TPF because UW is small in numbers this round.

I looked at the war screens, and i'm aware of what transpired, however it is up to TFD to handle the raid not LPE, unless LPE has a Treaty with them which is not posted on the fourms or in any of the nations bio's from either alliance. So this would otherewise be a raid on TPF and not exceptable by me. I'm aware of TFD and the leader of them as we worked together last round, and we would have delt with them on the issue, not LPE. The nation was also pm'd to stop the attacks and offer peace but i was never replied back. Things have transgressed from there, and he still refuses to answer any mail or stop the attacks.

hello sry ima lil late to this due to Computer trouble, some of these members of LPE are new to TE and dont know

of or Policy on not attacking any members involved in an alliance, i am again working on getting the word out to

our members to Peace out, with the Alliances that were attacked to prevent these problems from happening again

KRV

Great to hear KRV! I thought this was the case as the actions we not of your nature. GL!

BG.

KRV

Hello KingRedViper,

This incident is over, all involved LE nations were told to peace out with all LPE's.

Good luck round 4 sir

Salute!

tracer

LE round 4 leader