Weeeeee're Baaaaaaack!

docus maximus

FARK is BACK!

:awesome:

Fark's back in a big way for Round 4! We have a new Triumvirate in place too: (well, except for me that is) :blink:

BozDaBoz (IRC: BozDaBoz[Fark]) aka: WizardofBoz, ruler of Coastalbendatia

Tumultuous Papaya (IRC: Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]) aka: NotoriousCoconut, ruler of Coconut Island

Docmeister (IRC: Docmeister[Fark]) aka: Docus Maximus, ruler of Bonzailand

We also have a public IRC channel if you want to reach out to us: #tefark on coldfront

As you can see from the amount of folks joining us (which was a bit of a surprise to us) we're sitting in the #2 spot as of this post. What this means is that we expect to have some ghost issues for those sitting on our AA w/out actually being on our forums and have access to our rules. So with that said, we're enacting some policies:

1. Raids by Farkers: Farkers are not to raid any alligned nation (aligned means you are in an alliance of 10 or more nations or are the protectorate of an alliance if you have less than 10 nations). None targets are always open to raids. (and for god sakes, don't raid our member Ironone--he's a Farker, not None!)

2. Raids against Farkers: Carrying our policy over from round 3, and given the fact that there are no reps in TE, any raids against Farkers will be met with a 3:1 counter attack. You raid Fark, 3 Farkers will hit you back. W/out reps, this is the only fair way to counter raids.

Furthermore, we believe it works both ways--if a nation on our AA violates our #1 policy above, we'd expect the offending nation to get hit hard in retaliation the same way.

Edited by docus maximus

[18:06] * Vulkan|Movie is now known as Notorious_Coconut[Fark]

[18:07] * Notorious_Coconut[Fark] luvs on Tums

[18:09] * Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark] smooches coco

All your base are belong to us.

Oh HI there! :awesome:

I just wanted to tell you; good luck, we're all counting on you!

Or maybe it was some other movie line I wanted to say... :unsure:

I was Military Advisor to FarkTE last round, and we did so good they stuck me with this job as a reward... :gag:

Anyway, hello, it's nice to be here!

Boz, Fark Triumvirate of Boobies

Edited by BozDaBoz

[18:06] * Vulkan|Movie is now known as Notorious_Coconut[Fark]

[18:07] * Notorious_Coconut[Fark] luvs on Tums

[18:09] * Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark] smooches coco

All your base are belong to us.

Don't you go confusing people now! :P Take out that first line and it looks like I might be smooching and luving on myself..... :blink: