Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

And this means a NAP really did come into play!

You're Welcome.

Ahh, I see. So you are saying that my two little lines have bear some greater motive then to simply say that this will be a morale builder for the alliance due to the boredom that has overtaken the world as a whole?

Or perhaps its the fact that I told my former comrades to enjoy their new ribbons after this war?

My most sincere apologies for making such a flamable post. Thank you for showing me the light.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is the offending party taking the game to personal and criminal levels. Not only that Jarheads intended to use OOC methods for IC gain. Players committing such acts forfeit all the right they have to play this game. You are so clouded by your hatred of Pacifica that you can't apply any form of logical reasoning. You know for a fact if it was your alliance who posted this DOW you would be in here hailing it.

I support the NPO's war and IC CB here, but...

OOC: your post is flat-out disturbing. You cannot brand an entire alliance as OOC criminals based on the actions of an alleged few, and then declare that all of them have no right to play the game. Unless you are Holy Admin in disguise here, in which case, do your thing.

I'd much prefer that in game wars, especially ones likely to destroy alliances and keep players from enjoying this game, be started for IC actions.

You want a war based on IC actions?

Well the bit where they were planning to eliminate us is IC and no dont tell me that just because they are 91k they should be treated any differently.

Edited by silentkiller

"Remember the 90k destroyers of Pacifica"

Lol, Last Laughs.

I see that you continue to say the same exact thing over and over again. It really isn't funny, or clever.

The size of their alliance does not matter. They planned to attack us, we found out about it, and we attacked them first.

Letting an enemy grow stronger when you know that they plan to attack you is stupid. We chose to destroy them now, rather than later.

If it came to light that the leadership of a much smaller alliance than Zenith was plotting Zenith's destruction, what would you do?

I am sincerely curious about it.

We'd be like "lol" and go talk to them, No one can hate Zenith.

I see that you continue to say the same exact thing over and over again. It really isn't funny, or clever.

The size of their alliance does not matter. They planned to attack us, we found out about it, and we attacked them first.

Letting an enemy grow stronger when you know that they plan to attack you is stupid. We chose to destroy them now, rather than later.

No, It isnt meant to be funny nor' cleaver. But instead of Diplomacy or Talking IRCly, You use missles. You got 900 members, Get some diplomats.

You want a war based on IC actions?

Well the bit where they were planning to eliminate us is IC and no dont tell me that just because they are 91k they should be treated any differently.

Nah, the size doesn't matter. I've always been a proponent of not punishing an entire alliance for the actions of a few. :)

I support the NPO's war and IC CB here, but...

OOC: your post is flat-out disturbing. You cannot brand an entire alliance as OOC criminals based on the actions of an alleged few, and then declare that all of them have no right to play the game. Unless you are Holy Admin in disguise here, in which case, do your thing.

Oh common you are just knit picking for the sake of it. Government represent the alliance always, if you pick the wrong alliance and involve yourself with the type of people that are likely to get your nation killed then you have simply played the game wrong and will suffer the consequences. The players ignorance is irrelevant I doubt anyone would choose to play badly otherwise there would be no point playing at all.

I'd much prefer that in game wars, especially ones likely to destroy alliances and keep players from enjoying this game, be started for IC actions.

Wrong.

No, It isnt meant to be funny nor' cleaver. But instead of Diplomacy or Talking IRCly, You use missles. You got 900 members, Get some diplomats.

Ok there is obviously no point in arguing with you, you are just going to come up with lol 90k vs 21mil lololol.

We are evil and we like killing alliances. happy?

Edited by silentkiller

Come on now, if anyone has plenty of diplomats its the NPO.

We already basically fought a war against them once. We then let them go. We didn't destroy this alliance on sight even though it was a reroll alliance. We let them live.

Even after granting amnesty for their previous actions, they plotted against us. There was no reason to even attempt diplomacy in this case.

Ok there is obviously no point in arguing with you you are just going to come up with lol 90k vs 21mil lololol.

We are evil and we likey killing alliances. happy?

Umm no. You must not reconigze an answer then.

Ok there is obviously no point in arguing with you you are just going to come up with lol 90k vs 21mil lololol.

We are evil and we likey killing alliances. happy?

I think you missed where I said: "Nah, the size doesn't matter. I've always been a proponent of not punishing an entire alliance for the actions of a few."

Thats hardly: "lol 90k vs 21mil lololol"

I think you missed where I said: "Nah, the size doesn't matter. I've always been a proponent of not punishing an entire alliance for the actions of a few."

Raga, as you can see from the quote he placed in his response, silentkiller was speaking to Rotavele.

this was aimed at roatvele not you. -_-

sorry for the confusion though.

Edited by silentkiller