Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moo, I am disappointed. While you waste all the Pacifican Soldiers in my range on a small alliance, which could do nothing to you, I, a member of Vox Populi, the anti NPO terrorist organization, who has been waiting patiently since the beginning of this year, am still not at ZI and it is the end of the month. I am shocked and appalled after I specifically asked you to ZI me while you were on the radio. Now, we truely know how fearless the Pacifican Army is. The courage to take down a 50 man alliance, but not enough courage to ZI one member of Vox Populi.

Probably because you're not nearly as important as you like to pretend to be.

Once again Vox Populi attempts to hijack a topic that has nothing to do with them.

Moo, I am disappointed. While you waste all the Pacifican Soldiers in my range on a small alliance, which could do nothing to you, I, a member of Vox Populi, the anti NPO terrorist organization, who has been waiting patiently since the beginning of this year, am still not at ZI and it is the end of the month. I am shocked and appalled after I specifically asked you to ZI me while you were on the radio. Now, we truely know how fearless the Pacifican Army is. The courage to take down a 50 man alliance, but not enough courage to ZI one member of Vox Populi.

Yes, because you're not in ZI, that reflects the rest of the army. Cool.

NPO did you have your entire alliance show up for this Blitz?

I have no idea why you might be concerned about how many people were called up for a blitz. Now are we evil because we dont let our members have their beauty sleep?

Edited by silentkiller

Probably because you're not nearly as important as you like to pretend to be.

Once again Vox Populi attempts to hijack a topic that has nothing to do with them.

I don't care if I'm more important or not. I waited in line and Jarheads just cut in front.

Here I was thinking Jarheads were going to DoW on someone less... prominent :unsure:

Honestly, all this is, is a situation where someone got so caught up in foolhardy delusions of grandeur that they couldn't keep their mouth shut. I don't think they could seriously get six thousand people. I mean come on. You hear the "ZOMG we has X hundred sekrit members!!!" line all the time. TPO used it. I'm pretty sure UME used it. GTN used it. What happened to them? BURIED.

I remember almost setting up some tech deals with this alliance and their leaders said they were all "xbox live buddies"

LOL really you don't know the half of it.

this right here

And arent they still protected by IRON for 72 hours?

Or did I read that topic wrong?

IRON=/=TOP

The cancellation was posted after the 72 hours had elapsed. Jarheads were informed privately of the cancellation last Sunday.

Count Andrei chucks the Devil Dogs dossier into the trashbasket along with all the other irrelevant alliances classified in his nation as "Hateregions." One can glimpse Vox Populi, Rebillon, and U-FAIL crumpled up in there as well.

Civilization Prevails!

Maybe you should attempt to read the CB before saying it does not hold. And this announcement too.

Your "Casus Belli" is that they tried to take you out. Seriously do you think 90k NS and 50 members will take out 927 members at 21 million? Calling them Nazi's would have made a better casus belli <_< .

Your "Casus Belli" is that they tried to take you out. Seriously do you think 90k NS and 50 members will take out 927 members at 21 million? Calling them Nazi's would have made a better casus belli <_< .

It does not matter whether they could have. All that matters is that they were planning to so we replied in kind :)

I don't understand why the size of either alliance matters...

This pretty much sums up what I was going to say. It matters not the size of either alliance. One planned to take out the other, the other learned of the plot, and took out the former before it could execute it's plan.

Its not the question of if they would succeed or not. I think thats pretty obvious that they wouldn't have. The problem here is the intentions were there. They also state in that second part of SS's they intended to attack the forums. Again.