A Query to the Grand Global Alliance

Gatherum

Gatherum bowed.

Hello. I'm sure you all remember me, and if you don't, I'm sure someone will give you a link to what this is about. That aside, I have business with the GGA relating to this screenshot:

TeuwonForeignAidCancellation2-28-09.png

As you know, the Ruler in question sent $3 Million in Foreign Aid to me ten days ago as part of a Technology Deal in return for 100 Units (this offer in question carries 50 Units, the maximum amount allowed in a Foreign Aid Offer). However, as you can see, Teuwon has refused to the aid. Whether this is his own volition or an order from the GGA, I cannot say, but whatever the case, we are left, gentlemen, with an incomplete deal.

Am I to assume that the GGA and Teuwon do not wish to complete this deal? That is fine, but I wonder at the logic of such. If this is not the case, and the GGA still demands its Technology, I implore you, give me an alternate nation link, and I will promptly redirect my Technology. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to assume that I am apparently free of the obligation of completing this deal.

That is all.

(Note: This is quicker than private channels, if you ask me, and quite frankly, I don't feel like going on IRC right now. Please don't bombard me with such posts. Thank you.)

Edited by Gatherum

I'll go with a Credit Card contract at this point.

At any given time a Creditor refuses payment of any amount from the Lender, any and all future debits are absolved.

OCC,

A case in PA during the early 80's gave precedent and contractual changes to most credit card's, I'd have to go digging Gatherum to find it however I'll give you the short and sweet.

A person sent in 1 dollar as his min payment and the credit card company refused the payment because it would cost more to process the 1 dollar that to accept it and a PA judge wiped out the whole debt.

I'll take it. Be forewarned, as a member of FACE, I am therefore under the protection of TOP, and as such I am merely a tool of the existing hegemony. Unless, of course, TOP plans to betray us. In which case I'm an innocent voice of the downtrodden masses and implore you to aid me.

I'll take it. Be forewarned, as a member of FACE, I am therefore under the protection of TOP, and as such I am merely a tool of the existing hegemony. Unless, of course, TOP plans to betray us. In which case I'm an innocent voice of the downtrodden masses and implore you to aid me.

Who do you think you are, The Grämlins?

Good sir, you have not been doing enough of it lately, therefore Gatherum had to pick up the pace. If you wish not for further incidents, then please attention whore more.

It is not the Master Artist whose hand you need to rush. And speaking of picking up the pace, where is this glorious age of Voxian freedom I've been hearing so much about?

As to you, Gatherum....Perhaps, my child, Perhaps.

You are a colony of RoK as far as I know, not Pacifica. This does not fit the description. :P

EDIT: Verb confusion.

I hope Nemesis isn't a colony of RoK, otherwise I am very confused.

Also hi Gatherum, honorable as always.