Tech Sharing Agreement between Wanatet Corporation & Neo Olympia

Vasili Markov

1: The nations of Wanatet Corporation and Neo Olympia agree to share technological research.

2: Neo Olympia agrees to share all schematics for products developed using the shared technology.

3: This agreement can be cancelled with 36 hours notice with no fault being assigned to anyone.

4: Neo Olympia agrees to have a Wanatet Corporation advisor take up an advisory board position at their university.

Signed

General Vasili Markov

President of Neo Olympia

________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: I get tech, you get me working on funky things to do with the tech and sharing my ideas, and I do that a lot. :)

Edited by Vasili Markov

OOC: I think he can stack multiple agreements

IC:

1: The nations of Wanatet Corporation and Neo Olympia agree to share technological research.

2: Neo Olympia agrees to share all schematics for products developed using the shared technology.

3: This agreement can be cancelled with 36 hours notice with no fault being assigned to anyone.

4: Neo Olympia agrees to have a Wanatet Corporation advisor take up an advisory board position at their university.

Signed

General Vasili Markov

President of Neo Olympia

For the Wanatet Corporation,

Mr. Mark Alkhazov, Chief Executive Officer

Edited by XRCatD

OOC: No they do not stack. But the differences in the end products will be negligible. I work off the log formula for year at the end, for my nation's effective tech.

IC: Neo Olympia withdraws from tech sharing with Triyun. We are moving towards greater regional ties with our neighbours. We are still friendly to the ideals of francoism but our cause would be best served by cultivating good relationships with our neighbours.

Edited by Vasili Markov