Crimes of Persuasion

Experimentum

What a dreadful thing to do OBR!

On a side note I can't find any record of IRON ever signing this document, perhaps you would be so kind as to provide me with a link to our signature?

http://z10.invisionfree.com/BlackRoseOrder...?showtopic=3757

For THE INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC OF ORANGE NATIONS:

/s/

Jpierson

Council Member

Secretary of State

Shan Revan

Council Member

Minister of Communications

9 March 2007

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh common now AirMe. They are only human, why they had little fun with themselves writing their little clause to be sneaky and feeling smug about it.

In practicality, the clause wouldn't really make any difference, I can understand some thrust is being now destroyed but their elite consist of veteran CN politicians,.....what did you expect? Could be worse,...

Just because you have the skill and ability, doesn't mean you need to use that skill and ability to deceive people.

Actually I must say I'm kind of amused as well. A little disappointed though since when Freelancer informed me that something earth shattering was going to be going down tonight, I was kind of hoping for something, you know, earth shattering. Like a DoW on the NPO or Gramlins or some big alliance (and not from these two to three nation alliances, but one by relevant alliances, such as the NPO or Gramlins or some big alliance) or a great reveal (something like De Profundis). You know, something actually kind of dramatic. Instead, we get the OBR. Yes, I am quite disappointed. I wanted to see something big. Oh well, I at least got a chuckle out of this.

Well, I wasn't given a heads up like you got. I can see you getting disappointed by this then, heh I can only say bummer man.

Indeed I find this not in the classical drama category as much as an amusing development.

Well, I wasn't given a heads up like you got. I can see you getting disappointed by this then, heh I can only say bummer man.

Indeed I find this not in the classical drama category as much as an amusing development.

Drama requires an alliance that matters to be involved.

Just because you have the skill and ability, doesn't mean you need to use that skill and ability to deceive people.

I understand and can say I am sorry if something of the CN world has been lost now for you.

But world chosen to act around OBR as epically honorable because they could RP well. Eloquent, is that bunch. Also careful in their eloquence and positioning. Though that never changed the nature of the beast. Gathering of some CN political heavyweights,..."something" could have been expected from that bunch as they had to have their fun.

I get it. OBR is ready to establish itself as an aligned entity and is breaking the chains of neutrality. Congratulations on your efforts. Pick your side wisely - however I suspect you did months ago. Lux Aeterna didn't write itself.

Mass cancelation of treaty in 5....4....3.....

Oh yea, I can totally see it. Wait. No...no I can't. Do you really think anyone cares that they claim "Oh, you signed our document so we can do it. If not, it makes you look bad." No. And if some alliance actually did let them do it? Well, I pity the fools who lead that alliance.

In the case that OBR was to actually attack somebody per this agreement, if that somebody had any defensive treaties, I suspect the Order of the Black Rose would have been turned into the Order of Burnt Ruins, regardless of how AterAtra planned to play lawyer. The world isn't forgiving to people who commit such actions.

I get it. OBR is ready to establish itself as an aligned entity and is breaking the chains of neutrality. Congratulations on your efforts. Pick your side wisely - however I suspect you did months ago. Lux Aeterna didn't write itself.

They had no part in it.

Oh yea, I can totally see it. Wait. No...no I can't. Do you really think anyone cares that they claim "Oh, you signed our document so we can do it. If not, it makes you look bad." No. And if some alliance actually did let them do it? Well, I pity the fools who lead that alliance.

No one cares about the idea that OBR would try this. OBR would be laughed out of the IRC room and then the war would start.

What alliances dont like, however, is to be decieved by a treaty like this that was supposedly signed out of friendship. Thats why I expect to see many people drop this one, not the laughable claim that OBR could ZI a nation.

Welcome to the game OBR...

If I may be so bold, most honorable sir, to correct you humbly in your words.

It is not OBR which should be welcomed, it should be the world in their new gained awareness that OBR was playing all along,...

What a strangely insignificant level of deceit. Looking forward to Part II, for surely there is something more sinister than meets my eyes right now.

It must be sweeps week here in CN, early this week were blessed with The Tattler's article and now this joy.

Blacky your link is broken

Edited by Freelancer