I'm looking for an alliance.

Odintc

This is the wrong approach, all of you, let him choose the alliance that fits him. Shame on you all for bragging to one another about strength. An alliance should not be chosen based on aid, strength, or on the basis of what the alliance can offer the prospective member.

I wont claim that these aren't factors, nor will I deny that the VE is 10 times our strength, but for the best experience in an alliance, go to the place that seems to fit your values and you in general.

We can offer aid, we can offer protection (we're protected by IRON) but that's not important, whats important is that you feel welcomed by the community your thinking about joining, not pressured to join, not bribed with ridiculous sums, but given a chance to explore the options available and make the wisest choice for you personally.

That is very true. Also, I don't want to sound like conceded or narcissistic, but the VE has some of the nicest people I know.

Sorry Kingem but even though we turned down your alliance merge offer we're still alive aren't we? That's because all our members no matter how many there are feel welcome in UNS. We don't make you do anything. We can suggest things we believe could help but we don't make you do things. And we discuss as a government and an alliance. I don't call the shots 24/7 it's all discussed with our members. So if that's what you want from an alliance you should join us!!!

I wont claim that these aren't factors, nor will I deny that the VE is 10 times our strength, but for the best experience in an alliance, go to the place that seems to fit your values and you in general.

VE is actually almost 100 times your strength. :P