alliance management.

hello, i think if alliances are going to be such an important part of te, and se, that we should have more power over them. such as being able to remove inactives or people posing as alliance members. i just think that we should be able to let people in and out as we see fit. and also a message all feature for alliances would be amazing!!!

thanx

How would you be able to designate the leader if there are multiple ones, etc, plus in CN:S, well...I would say it would get really complicated.

if u notcied i said it was needed in both. we could use a voting system similiar to senate voting. or we can have Cybernations request a registration form for each alliance, with the authorized users (2-3 people that can edit the list. and if one of the authorized users leave they can notify the admin people and have it changed?

i just think it would legitimize the alliances alittle more. and allow us alliance leaders to remove the troublemakers, or inactives that are cluttering up our alliances.

hello, i think if alliances are going to be such an important part of te, and se, that we should have more power over them. such as being able to remove inactives or people posing as alliance members. i just think that we should be able to let people in and out as we see fit. and also a message all feature for alliances would be amazing!!!

thanx

that would take away from the fun of te (and cn) having people ghosting into your alliance is a bad thing but it makes things more realistic as it's not a controlled situation, their wouldn't be any fun in catching ghost and when if you have a ghost in your alliance it gives your real alliances members some practice at a "real" war before they get into an alliance war. and plus some people are active even tho their nation says inactive.

about removing members from alliance in normal cn i say just leave it to the ghostbusters (or w/e your alliance calls em) and do it that way because in real life the UN just can't remove a nation they have to go through a process, we kind of do the same just a little different, we catch the ghost and warn him to leave and if he dosen't he will continue to eat a hail of bullets until he does so and we let other alliances know that he's not apart of our alliance.

with that being said i like the current system better.

anyways that's my two cents.

Edited by Demonic

that would take away from the fun of te (and cn) having people ghosting into your alliance is a bad thing but it makes things more realistic as it's not a controlled situation, their wouldn't be any fun in catching ghost and when if you have a ghost in your alliance it gives your real alliances members some practice at a "real" war before they get into an alliance war. and plus some people are active even tho their nation says inactive.

about removing members from alliance in normal cn i say just leave it to the ghostbusters (or w/e your alliance calls em) and do it that way because in real life the UN just can't remove a nation they have to go through a process, we kind of do the same just a little different, we catch the ghost and warn him to leave and if he dosen't he will continue to eat a hail of bullets until he does so and we let other alliances know that he's not apart of our alliance.

with that being said i like the current system better.

anyways that's my two cents.

i understand and respect ur views, but i believe that if im in the middle of a big war, and i have a nation causing trouble, i should be able to expel it as if i would be able to in reality. its just like ud fire someone from a job, or expell a nation from a treaty or organization. i just think we should have the option.

To all you skeptics about this idea, i would like to point you to this game: http://ga*la*va.net/home (take out the *'s)

The Admin in that game has incorporated this idea into the game and it works out perfectly. none of the alliances fight over who should have the main power as they are nice like that and the game also has a "moderator" position for the alliance where they have some rights over the members to do stuff like kick out inactives or allow people into the alliance. It works out fine there and there are no problems with that system.

edit for the mods: I see that the other game's link is filtered out but that game's link is necessary for my point to get across about this idea. Im not recruiting for that game, I'm just showing them an example of where this idea works so please dont increase my warn.

Edited by King Death II

there only one good way to deal with ghosts.. :jihad:

furthermore, i like the idea of giving "leaders" in an alliance similar power such as with senate voting for their own alliance.

Edited by Pax ME

• 1 month later...

I couldn't agree with Naon anymore. I think that leader's of alliances

should have the ability to remove members that are flagging their AA,

that have been inactive for 3-5 days. Of course we would try contacting

them before any action is taken, but I think that in the end, leader's should

have the option to remove in-actives. They are just dead meat that we are carrying

and in the end instead of helping your alliance they hurt it.

P.S. This may be off topic, but I would honestly love to see a change when it

come to having war with in-actives.

What I hate most is attacking an active nation, and then all of a sudden they

never return. It slows my economy down, and doesn't allow me to attack other

nations. And its especially frustrating, having to wait the 7 days to have the war

expire. Any people who feel the same way??

thanx

What if there was a coup in an alliance? I think having an outside influence picking an alliance leader when 2 or more claim it could be a real slippery slope.

I know TPF has spies this round and I have a pretty good idea who they are but in all honesty I think that any rules or changes to eliminate spies or ghosts would take something away from the game.

Also if it were that easy to mass message an alliance nations would be overwhelmed with spam in my opinion. Perhaps something akin to team messages for senators might be ok.

Edited by JimKongIl

What if there was a coup in an alliance? I think having an outside influence picking an alliance leader when 2 or more claim it could be a real slippery slope.

I know TPF has spies this round and I have a pretty good idea who they are but in all honesty I think that any rules or changes to eliminate spies or ghosts would take something away from the game.

Also if it were that easy to mass message an alliance nations would be overwhelmed with spam in my opinion. Perhaps something akin to team messages for senators might be ok.

Yeah, but you can't tell me that you like having in-active's in your alliance.

They get raided, and they don't help you out in anyway.