Greetings from Hellas Alliance

Alexandros o Megas

We are a new Alliance in TE seeking friends, allies and ... enemies :)

Even though a small one now we have among our members 2 out of TOP 5 nations in this round ...

Greetings to everyone ...

New members who fight like the 300 Spartans and do not care to die are welcome to join us ...

Glory to Hellenic Macedonia ...

Small alliance who like to fight....

Sounds strangely familiar.

Best of luck Hellas Alliance!

<S>

I was Byzantine Glory in previous rounds ... I think you know me :P

Some of the big guys did not like me much and he sent one of his "puppet" nations to suicide just to drop me 90 NS and not been in first position. That kamikaze nation is a nation without improvements, no trades, nothing showing that he cares to grow but just to do his job and leave ... Unfair practice ... Who sent him? :P

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

Seeing as for some reason I like your alliance, you have 24 hours to stop raiding the CDT nation before we retaliate.

Thank you !! Peace sent ... It was a tech raid ...

You guys seem pretty cool. Talk to me on IRC I hang out in #face and I might want to join your alliance.

Sincerely,

B-Eazy

How about MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Skype messengers? I was never a fan of IRC ...

Alexandros...

We need to talk. If you did IRC I would come at your convenience, but please PM me, so I know when you are on. I bet you can guess what it's about.

VoC wishes you the best of luck with you alliance.

Edited by NeCoHo

Alexandros...

We need to talk. If you did IRC I would come at your convenience, but please PM me, so I know when you are on. I bet you can guess what it's about.

VoC wishes you the best of luck with you alliance.

I noticed you have registered in our Alliance Forum; an Embassy for East India Company waits you there. You may talk freely whatever you want there.

Who is VoC?

The East India Company is also known as the Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie[Dutch for East India Company], or VoC for short. VoC looks cooler than EIC.