A gift to the community

Windsor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To continue where I was wrong, and seeing Tyga and TheBigBad protest, I dunn think STA and TPF much like each other. B)

Good thing they have that non-aggression pact!

Heh. Why two sides that don't like each other would sign a non-aggression pact is beyond me, lol.

Your graphic does not communicate political confusion at all.

On the contrary, it is one of the best I have seen for portraying political reality.

Exactly, it is not confused at all, rather represents civilization in all it's beautiful complexity and yet sophisticated simplicity.

So wait, months and months without war and the alliance NPO have isolated is 1 Touch Football? Best start digging Mayzie :lol:

Seriously though, this could be interesting if you managed to get the information in it factually correct. I'll look at the next version with far more interest.

Edit: Grammar <_<

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

Now you see why I had to go 3D ;). Your web is unreadable but it's not your fault; I couldn't get any 2D mapping to show anything worthwhile either.

WCR: I think they are partial signatories to ICE, actually. If Windsor is including economic bloc treaties then there is a reason for that line. I exclude any blocs of less than MDP strength from my web because I don't think they really mean much and they make it even more impossible to see what's going on.

Where the hell are you getting your intelligence from? VE has an MADP with NPO, yet we are in blue. We have treaties with ROK, RIA, TORN, IRON and MCXA. IRON, NPO, MCXA, and TORN are MADP treaties. RIA, RoK are a bloc treaty, aka the Bastion. We got an MDoAP with RIA and RoK. All those alliances are listed as yellow, yet we are connected only with MCXA on that web. Fix it, now. I feel very insulted. Make us a yellow alliance, right now. Right NOW!

Where the hell are you getting your intelligence from? VE has an MADP with NPO, yet we are in blue. We have treaties with ROK, RIA, TORN, IRON and MCXA. IRON, NPO, MCXA, and TORN are MADP treaties. RIA, RoK are a bloc treaty, aka the Bastion. We got an MDoAP with RIA and RoK. All those alliances are listed as yellow, yet we are connected only with MCXA on that web. Fix it, now. I feel very insulted. Make us a yellow alliance, right now. Right NOW!

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Christmas_Accords

This is not a bloc. The Bastion is on the map. We did not include individual treaties. We will next time, though.