A gift to the community

Windsor

Not only does this bring disgrace and disgust about the current situation, but it also shows that blocs mean absolutely nothing. When a real war starts, no one is going to look at whos in whos bloc considering everyone is allied to everyone some way or another.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only does this bring disgrace and disgust about the current situation, but it also shows that blocs mean absolutely nothing. When a real war starts, no one is going to look at whos in whos bloc considering everyone is allied to everyone some way or another.

This is why the Blackstone Collusion has formed.

Noted. All of the data came from CN wiki. So it's just outdated wiki pages.

I thought you were suppose to have some sort of vast spy network. They could not at least get you the correct info on treaties? From what little I can see you have non existant treaties and economic treaties along with everything else all tossed in. I undertand you have purposely made it as confusing as possible because you are trying to make a point but, you should at least use accurate info when you do so. People have been complaining about the treaty web forever. As we all know that is pointless so the rest of us have just had to figure out how to navigate it.

I thought you were suppose to have some sort of vast spy network. They could not at least get you the correct info on treaties? From what little I can see you have non existant treaties and economic treaties along with everything else all tossed in. I undertand you have purposely made it as confusing as possible because you are trying to make a point but, you should at least use accurate info when you do so. People have been complaining about the treaty web forever. As we all know that is pointless so the rest of us have just had to figure out how to navigate it.

Until you give this a try, you have no idea of the true complexity that is a treaty web. We are not a spy network either. I hope this is proof of that, by your standards. This was quite the project, and just the attempt in itself shows that we are taking strides that nobody else has bothered to.

Until you give this a try, you have no idea of the true complexity that is a treaty web. We are not a spy network either. I hope this is proof of that, by your standards. This was quite the project, and just the attempt in itself shows that we are taking strides that nobody else has bothered to.

Lots of people have made treaty webs, the difference is they try for simplicity and ease of use where you deliberately made it as confusing as possible to illustrate a point. As for your spy network are not your members all suppose to be members of other alliances who keep their membership in Blackstone a secret? Thats what we call a spy network.

Lots of people have made treaty webs, the difference is they try for simplicity and ease of use where you deliberately made it as confusing as possible to illustrate a point. As for your spy network are not your members all suppose to be members of other alliances who keep their membership in Blackstone a secret? Thats what we call a spy network.

but that would make WAY too much sense for these guys.... :P

And to answer your questions and respond to your comments:

I'm far from an expert on the politics, but it seems to me that the map is intentionally confusing. Placing the bigger bloc alliances closer in proximity on the circumference of the circle would make it much more clear.

As you can see, there's a whole web there. With lots of lines. Lines have thickness. Placing anything in closer proximity would cause those lines to converge in a smaller proximity. This means that lines would completely cover alliance names.

We are not a spy network. This has already been stated. It looks like you answered your own question - or you would have if you had been paying attention. The map was designed for simplicity. There is a point being illustrated here, however - stop signing treaties.

The problem with this is the definition of "treaty". We have the radio thing with Mushroom Kingdom, but I don't think that means we're allied with them in any way, shape or form.

It's very simple. Look at the legend. These are blocs.

''Yellow indicates an alliance that has a treaty with NPO. Boxed AAs have a treaty with attached yellow AA.''

So 1 Touch Football is the only alliance there not directly nor indirectly aligned with the NPO? Dear mother of God.

Not necessarily, but it is the only one that's on the map. As stated, this map was created for a balance of ease to use, but keeps a certain level of functionality. If each and every AA in CN and their political relationships were mapped, it would be impossible to read. This way, you get some kind of ability to read it.

Clever of you to draw black lines on a black bg.

Ah yes, the original map was grey, but others complained about it being too hard to read. Here's the original version:

blocmap-1.png

Clever of you to assume we'd draw black lines on a black bg.

Edited by Windsor

Not necessarily, but it is the only one that's on the map. As stated, this map was created for a balance of ease to use, but keeps a certain level of functionality. If each and every AA in CN and their political relationships were mapped, it would be impossible to read. This way, you get some kind of ability to read it.

Well, that's why I said ''the only alliance there''.

Still, how many more AAs of significant NS can there be? It's still... jaw-dropping.

We are not a spy network. This has already been stated. It looks like you answered your own question - or you would have if you had been paying attention. The map was designed for simplicity. There is a point being illustrated here, however - stop signing treaties.

Front page of your forums

The Blackstone Collusion is an underground alliance that prides itself on total anonymity amongst its membership. This is a necessary move as any worthy opposition to a large entity has traditionally been destroyed before it had a chance to grow. Our "Collusionists" belong to numerous alliances and cheerfully contribute information that helps us to grow.
It has become known as the largest hub for intelligence gathering operations

You see thats a spy network. Although clearly since you made a treaty web with treaties that don't exist, economic treaties, and even radio station treaties and put them all together its not a very good spy network. Yeah thats some intellgence hub you got there.

Front page of your forums

You see thats a spy network. Although clearly since you made a treaty web with treaties that don't exist, economic treaties, and even radio station treaties and put them all together its not a very good spy network. Yeah thats some intellgence hub you got there.

I think you misunderstand the definition of a spy. We have members that are handing us information on a silver platter. A spy is someone that you send to go get information for you.

Enjoy your gift. We made it for you.