The End Of Italy

Kaiser Martens

*Private*

There goes another nation and he acts like a victim when he created the Nuclear War. Ha, Such lies and slander. General Manager cut of all transmissions we do not this propaganda spreading through the people.

OOC: How exactly is using a tactical nuke against an enemy army when it's inside your own boarders and it's obvious that your army is not up to the task?

I think that is a bit different from nuking civilians and trying to completely destroy a country.

ooc: I'll take the criminal refugees and have the Italian organized crime fight against Russian organized crime.

OOC: You'd do it too, wouldn't you? Just to have an interesting RP...

OOC: Then you would just need a disgruntled Jewish mob, and prohibition, and you will have recreated the 1920's

OOC: Heh heh, nice...

IC: While Promised Land admires your restraint in this matter, we cannot help but wonder...which is truly easier, and which takes more courage? To seek an honorable death when all hope seems lost, or to fight against all odds to survive and bring hope to others?

IC: While Promised Land admires your restraint in this matter, we cannot help but wonder...which is truly easier, and which takes more courage? To seek an honorable death when all hope seems lost, or to fight against all odds to survive and bring hope to others?

Live, live Mannelig, live for the morrow, as long as there is life there is hope to end this chaos inflicted upon the world

Over the next month, Italy would be mostly evacuated. The majority headed for places with large amounts of Italian Population and Prussia, with smaller contingents going for Russia.

The enemy didn't seem to want Mannelig to be finished off. He continued to work at his small bunker and wondered what to do with his life after this, yet he was relieved to see that at least the survivors were removed. The surviving pieces of art were also eventually removed, being shared as gifts between the nations which had either helped in the war or helped in the evacuation.

In a matter of two months, Italian would be rock, snow and ghost towns only. It was eerie to be there, one could walk around and the only sound would be that of the wind and flowing water. So it would remain for countless years until the radiation would fade.

Mannelig did not leave. With his soldiers he remained in the ruins of the Land, climbing up to a higher place in the bunker, to a watching area. His eyes scanned the barren horizon, and he sat down, King of a dead land.

His daughter had long taken refugee in another land far away.

In a single flash the people of Finland lost everything, Lady Sarah lost everything.

Sarah chose not give up, not to die in a hole, but lead her people to the sanctuary of Australia.

"But this is different. I have seen Nordland bloom and eventually create all the Lands on its former territory, which was my greatest pride....only to then be killed by my own brothers. The German Empire forgets who unified Germany. It was not Martens. It is already hard enough to live without my wife and daughter, even harder without my countries. But at least she is safe, and at least the evacuation is complete."

Edited by Kaiser Martens

If this has anything to do with any sort of crushing personal loss, you’re probably not alone, half the survivors are going through the same thing.

If you can’t find the strength to face your past, how do you expect the rest of Italy's survivors to?

There is nothing heroic about giving up on life, not when the people of Italy depend on your guidance.

I know because I was once as much of a coward as you are today.

When Procinctia was the edge of oblivion, when Saint Paul was reduced to rubble, when the armies were annihilated, I chose not to withdraw to the bunkers. Alone in the contaminated wasteland and unable to face my failure I expected a quick death, I was weak, and I was wrong.

In a single flash the people of Finland lost everything, Lady Sarah lost everything.

Sarah chose not give up, not to die in a hole, but lead her people to the sanctuary of Australia.

We apparently lack her strength.

nlflag300x200.png

Announcement from the Second Republic of the Netherlands

The Second Republic of the Seven United Netherlands does hereby declare the ruler 'Generalissimo' of 'Procinctia' to be a troll.

That is all.

nlflag300x200.png

The Second Republic of the Seven United Netherlands does hereby declare the ruler 'Generalissimo' of 'Procinctia' to be a troll.

That is all.

Annoucnement from the P.D.S.R. of Greater Saboria:

The P.D.S.R. of Greater Saboria does hereby declare the Second Republic of the Seven United Netherlands to have taken the bait.

Annoucnement from the P.D.S.R. of Greater Saboria:

The P.D.S.R. of Greater Saboria does hereby declare the Second Republic of the Seven United Netherlands to have taken the bait.

Announcement from the Provisional Government of Byzantium:

The Provisional Government does hereby declare the PDSR of Greater Saboria to have taken the bait because the Second Republic of the Seven United Netherlands have taken the bait. No, we aren't taking the bait. :ph34r:

The Provisional Government does hereby declare the PDSR of Greater Saboria to have taken the bait because the Second Republic of the Seven United Netherlands have taken the bait. No, we aren't taking the bait. :ph34r:

Announcement from Armed Diplomats International Far North Headquarters

ADI hereby declares Cake

200259-escape_020002.jpg

Now stuff your mouths with it so we can get back to work.

Bloody idiots...

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Announcement from Armed Diplomats International Far North Headquarters

ADI hereby declares Cake

200259-escape_020002.jpg

Now stuff your mouths with it so we can get back to work.

Bloody idiots...

The cake is a lie.

Edited by JEDCJT

The cake is a lie.

Announcement from the Most Serene, Environmentalst, and Constitutional Distopyan Republic of the Norsvean Union of Southern Norway and Southern Sweden

Repeating famous phrases from famous media over and over again really wears down the effectiveness and hilarity of a meme.

nlflag300x200.png

That is all.

Whatever problems the Dutch government might have with me are irrelevant in contrast to the Italian situation.

I won’t deny calling Mannelig out on the hypocrisy of his intended ‘honourable death.’ He was, and still is, in position to be part of the solution.

These are serious times, requiring serious solutions, this is not the appropriate international forum for such an announcement, and right now you are wasting valuable bandwidth, bandwidth that can save lives.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo