Hellas Alliance recruits new members

Hellas Alliance is a new Cybernations Tournament Alliance ...

We are a team of fighters who also like Hellenic (Greek) Ancient history ...

If you are obsessed with Hercules, Theseus, Argonauts, wars against Persians, if you liked ancient Athenians, Spartans, Macedonians, Thebans, Delians, Cretans and you fight like The 300, then you are one of us ...

We are all for one and one for all ...

We fight with grace dignity and we die with dignity ...

Quality nations are invited to join us ...

All CN:TE nations have a good new round ...

Alexandros o Megas of Macedonia

As my Macedonian friend constantly reminds me, Macedonia is NOT part of Greece.

Ancient Macedonia was Greek ...

Alexander the Great lived 10 centuries before Skopjans arrive in the Balkans region ...

Current Macedonia is part of Greece, Bulgaria and FYROM (Skopje) but more than 60% in Greece ... Thessaloniki is Macedonia capital and biggest city in the region ... Ancient Pella (Vergina), where the tomb of Philip II (Alexander the Great's father) was excavated is in Greece and many hundreds km away even from the borders of the newly fake history creators FYROMians ...

Fair enough

So just to clarify, although Macedonia is now separate but during ancient history Macedonia was part of Greece.

Right ...

More about the matter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(Greece)

isnt the term Hellenistic?

Hellenic is the adjective meaning Greek ...

Hellenistic has a slight different meaning (coming from Greece or from the time of Greeks ie. Hellenistic Era)

We call our nation (I am a Greek) Hellenic Republic or Hellas instead of Greece ...

Hellenistic has a slight different meaning (coming from Greece or from the time of Greeks ie. Hellenistic Era)

We call our nation (I am a Greek) Hellenic Republic or Hellas instead of Greece ...

But as this is only a game we welcome all nations that would like to join us based on the above assumptions ...

lol very nice. i wasnt aware of the difference, i just knew i studied the hellenistic era in school ;-)

lol very nice. i wasnt aware of the difference, i just knew i studied the hellenistic era in school ;-)

Selthy, after we talked, one of your nations attacked me ... Should you recall him back or am I free to sweep him? :P

ummm, wasnt the empire Alexander created referred to as the Hellenistic empire/era after his death?

Yes that was Hellenistic Era ...

Once again:

Hellenic=Greek i.e. greek food

Hellenistic= of that era related with Greek history after Alexander the Great's death (323 BC) till Romans came in Greece (134 BC), I think ...

As of the game: Some of the big guys did not like me much and he sent one of his "puppet" nations to suicide just to drop me 90 NS and not been in first position. Kamikaze nation is a nation without imprtovements, no trades, nothing showing that he cares to grow but just to do his job and leave ... Unfair practice ... Who sent him? :P

Selthy, after we talked, one of your nations attacked me ... Should you recall him back or am I free to sweep him? :P

haha go for it, sorry again about that. he isn't a member on our forums, and we will shortly be having a sweep to get rid of these ghosts. you can trust me when i say it was not an alliance move. after i had talked to you, i filed a report closing the raiding incident and no retaliation was scheduled

haha go for it, sorry again about that. he isn't a member on our forums, and we will shortly be having a sweep to get rid of these ghosts. you can trust me when i say it was not an alliance move. after i had talked to you, i filed a report closing the raiding incident and no retaliation was scheduled

I think problem solved :P