[CNRP] The United Commonwealth of South-Central Africa

Ranather

Lusakya, Commonwealth Republic of Zambia

In front of a throng of cheering Africans, a smallish dark-skinned man approaches a podium outside the Parliament building. Raising his left hand for silence, he begins.

"Citizens of Zambia, South Angola, and Franzharia. Today, the Provisional Zambian Authority is no more, dissolved by my hand. In it's place I give you The United Commonwealth of South-Central Africa.

For many years, the peoples of Zambia and Angola have either been under the stewardship of the Federal Republic of Transvaal or the Pan-African Coalition, but today, after much work and negotiation we have a state to call our own. The Franzharians, a nomadic and mercurial people, have also found their way here and are no less welcome. They are African, White African, but African no less and as such brothers in our house.

It has been a long and difficult journey but I am confident that our Commonwealth will be a shining new beacon of hope and peace in our war-ravaged world.

I, Doyen Agobe will continue to serve as Viceroy of the Commonwealth Republic of Zambia. My next issues are to find suitable candidates to fill similar positions in South Angola and Franzharia. As soon as the Viceroyalty is filled, the Commonwealth can proceed with the Democratic processes I outlined in my previous speech.

God Bless!"

Edited by Ranather

The Provisional Government officially recognizes the new name.

"Many thanks."

---

In cities, towns, villages, hamlets, and hut-camps across the Commonwealth, explosions of celebration at the end of White-Minority Rule were to be found.

"I never thought to see this day again." said one older gentleman living along the Zambeze River. Almost immediately, Commonwealth Officials across the Union began dismantling sites and institutions of the previous Transvaler Regime and began setting up offices of their own.

Particularly in the Capital of Lusakya, Officials were busy debating the tenets of a new Constitution as well as screening and looking for candidates to fill the Viceroyalties of South Angola and Franzharia.

From his HQ in Lusakya, Viceroy Agobe has chartered the existence of the following UCSCA Organizations and institutions.

* The Armed Forces of the Commonwealth - The UC Army, The UC Navy, The UC Air National Guard, The UC Coast Guard, The UC Merchant Marine, The UC Marine Corps

* The UCSCA Intelligence Service

* The Bank of the Commonwealth

* The Commonwealth Catholic Diocese (Strictly Regulated, No Legislative or Executive Authority)

* The Ministries of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Defense, Finance, Trade, Domestic Security, Religion & Culture, Health & Human Services, Education, Sports & Athletics

The Federal Republic of Transvaal recognises the new government. We shall be assigning our ambassador to Lusaka shortly.

Meanwhile in South-Central Africa, there are reports of former Azarian guerillas coming out of hiding along with their weapons, petitioning to join the new armed forces.

The Federal Republic of Transvaal recognises the new government. We shall be assigning our ambassador to Lusaka shortly.

Meanwhile in South-Central Africa, there are reports of former Azarian guerillas coming out of hiding along with their weapons, petitioning to join the new armed forces.

Those that arrived at recruiting stations were almost immediately asked to turn over their weapons, for security purposes, as well as submit themselves to a lengthy but necessary screening process, as well as a secret background check. Those who were found to be wanted criminals, either here in the Commonwealth, or anywhere else were arrested.

A number however, would pass the process and were processed and sent to basic training.

Edited by Ranather