Unaligned Association

Generalissimo

We advocate a middle path between the worst excesses of communism and the gross inequity of unrestricted capitalism.

We agree with both sides on some issues and disagree on others, but we do not seek to force our choices on others.

It is our hope that both sides in this conflict will find some middle ground and work towards the common good of this planet for their mutual benefit.

Edited by Vasili Markov

"Unfortunately there is no way to prevent these conflicts, in our honest opinion it's not a matter of communism or nationalism, but of intelligence and experience these political leaders seem to lack in all ways. We will not interfere in the war, but nothing can prevent us from using trade embargos as weapons against the aggressors. Many nationalist countries counted on our technology industries in the past, they will need to find a new seller, we will not trade with them anymore. All we can do is fortify our borders and wait untill they will destroy each other - then the world will be a safer place for us."
Edited by President Aliyev

It is our hope that both sides in this conflict will find some middle ground and work towards the common good of this planet for their mutual benefit.
The losses of the international ideological conflict will far outweigh the potential gains, which is one of the reasons this association exists.
We will not interfere in the war, but nothing can prevent us from using trade embargos as weapons against the aggressors. Many nationalist countries counted on our technology industries in the past, they will need to find a new seller, we will not trade with them anymore. All we can do is fortify our borders and wait untill they will destroy each other - then the world will be a safer place for us."
Economic weapons can be as effective as any other, if applied properly. It is an increasingly more dangerous game, as some do not differentiate military and economic interests.
All we can do is fortify our borders and wait untill they will destroy each other - then the world will be a safer place for us."
Unfortunately it is not that easy, a conflict of this scale can easily find those desperately trying to avert it, something this association may have to address.
Perhaps as a neutral association, the U.A. could hold dilpomatic confrence between the Comintern and Axis Pacts or even propose an actual peace treaty.
Both the Comintern and Axis know where to find us, and we might not be entirely opposed to such an arrangement, but such a scenario is unlikely with a realistic assessment of the current ideological conflict. Edited by Generalissimo

The increasing velocity of escalation in the current conflict has made this meeting increasingly difficult, but standing together we will overcome the trials of this age.

Unfortunately, however, the open structure of the conference has had mixed results. Discussion of the form, organization, purpose, and structure of this alliance has been pushed from the forefront.

I propose a permanent Unaligned Assembly, an international forum for the concerns of the unaffiliated to be voiced. Procinctia would also be receptive to discussions regarding economic, political, or even (more drastically) military cooperation of the nonaligned.

Out of Character: With the forum reorganization I am finding it increasingly difficult to find my own threads.

The increasing velocity of escalation in the current conflict has made this meeting increasingly difficult, but standing together we will overcome the trials of this age.

Unfortunately, however, the open structure of the conference has had mixed results. Discussion of the form, organization, purpose, and structure of this alliance has been pushed from the forefront.

I propose a permanent Unaligned Assembly, an international forum for the concerns of the unaffiliated to be voiced. Procinctia would also be receptive to discussions regarding economic, political, or even (more drastically) military cooperation of the nonaligned.

Out of Character: With the forum reorganization I am finding it increasingly difficult to find my own threads.

Wouldn't things like military cooperation, make the "Unaligned Association", an association/treaty/pact?

OOC: You should be able to find your own threads from your profile page, but it is getting cluttered in Fantasy RP lately tho

Wouldn't things like military cooperation, make the "Unaligned Association", an association/treaty/pact?
Neutrality and military preparation aren’t mutually exclusive, Procinctia would prefer a more peaceful purpose for the association, but I am willing to cooperate with other UA member states economically, diplomatically, politically, or even militarily.

Yes, the Unaligned Association has the potential to be an association, treaty, or pact.

Edited by Generalissimo