Ragnarok Declaration of Support

ChairmanHal

Nice show RoK. I know from experience that shows of support can mean alot to allies. Hal is always very good to his allies and friends. I hope that the new government, after settling in, takes the time to get to know their protector's leadership a bit more. I know you'll benefit greatly from their wisdom and guidance ;)

oo/ RoK

oo/ Hal

oh hai Srqt :P

What is this, random declaration of support month? Were ARES under any threat, or was there reasonable grounds to consider that your treaty might not be upheld?

I mean, it's nice enough to see support of allies, but I don't see the need for this. Imagine if all MCXA's allies posted a DoS thread, the forum would be full of them!

What is this, random declaration of support month? Were ARES under any threat, or was there reasonable grounds to consider that your treaty might not be upheld?

I mean, it's nice enough to see support of allies, but I don't see the need for this. Imagine if all MCXA's allies posted a DoS thread, the forum would be full of them!

Well said

Actually, it is Random Declaration of Support Month. Next month is Posting in Threads You Don't Care About Month.

:awesome:

Yes, there was a reason for this DoS.