Final Day of Round 3

thaisport

THANK YOU EVERYONE

I know thank you's have been flying around along with hot sauced nukes over the past few days. Regardless, I want to give EVERYONE my thanks for making this round exciting.

To every member of Harmful, I thank you for sticking with us through a beating this past week.

To everyone that has or had an issue with me, I have already put our differences aside and I hope the new round starts clean again.

To all of the rebels, you can be proud of the attacks you put on MHA it was probably the best blitz outside of LE hitting Aztec.

It is because of everyone, good times or bad, that I look forward to round 4.

With that, Mostly Harmful Alliance has officially moved to our new home:

www.mostlyharmfulalliance.org

Best wishes to everyone in the future and I hope to see everyone back in the 4th installment of CN:TE.

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport

THANK YOU EVERYONE

I know thank you's have been flying around along with hot sauced nukes over the past few days. Regardless, I want to give EVERYONE my thanks for making this round exciting.

To every member of Harmful, I thank you for sticking with us through a beating this past week.

To everyone that has or had an issue with me, I have already put our differences aside and I hope the new round starts clean again.

To all of the rebels, you can be proud of the attacks you put on MHA it was probably the best blitz outside of LE hitting Aztec.

It is because of everyone, good times or bad, that I look forward to round 4.

With that, Mostly Harmful Alliance has officially moved to our new home:

www.mostlyharmfulalliance.org

Best wishes to everyone in the future and I hope to see everyone back in the 4th installment of CN:TE.

Thaisport

I totally agree. I've got to give thanks to those we fought with and fought against, especially to those allies we grew closer to this round, even if in the end we had some skirmishes with you guys in the KotH war. I know it was mentioned by someone that Fark was on the "wrong" side of the war at the end, but to me, there was no "wrong" side, it was a way to end the round with everyone shooting nukes at each other and having fun.

Going out with my nation in nuclear flames is the way I wanted to end the round, (and I've succeeded very well in doing that thanks to Shaith Garou!). Going out with my troops and tanks sitting idle would've been a waste--this was a good way to at least attempt to get an even war going. :D

And to you, Thai, thanks for being a good sport about the end of the round fun and truly taking it for what it was. :)