This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, actually. There's load more where that came from. You know, you're not so bad really. I also think that "Everything that Franco started five years ago is being flushed down the toilet."

Do you have anything relevant to add, or just more "gotchas?" It's really not nearly as clever as you may think it is.

This whole thread amazes me.

I like it though. This really just shows the ludicrous nature of the Vox argument.

I have never been on a forum that didn't have a "trash" forum or some sort of forum where you can delete stuff to. And let me tell you, the ones of the forums I admin are chock full of threads: threads from bots that usually advertise products to increase various parts of my body, duplicate threads, double posts, and things of that nature.

If Vox wants to keep on making the argument, go for it. I've known the NPO from its founding on a distant planet so long ago to the present. I've known it from the inside and from the outside and I don't believe any of its forum processes or practices are any different from any other forum I've been on.

I've been on the NPO forum since the very beginning, and I can only remember a handful or threads that got deleted.

lol !@#$%^&*

Keep it up, Corinan. It's funny watching you trying to save face and revert back into what you cannot ever be again.

You remember any threads being deleted? Moo, I think Corinan's mind control is wearing off again

Oh, it's worn off already. That's what makes it even funnier.

Edited by Mussolandia

Keep it up, Corinan. It's funny watching you trying to save face and revert back into what you cannot ever be again.

Barring a bout of temporary insanity, I've never changed. I don't know what you're talking about when you say I'm "saving face." I say what I say because it is what I believe.

Is there any bridge you won't burn, comrade?

Ah, insanity, is it? Then you must still be insane, because you still believe in what you did, you are still a stranger in your own alliance and what not.

Am I the one who is insane? Or are you the one who is insane, considering you defend something you no longer believe in and keep company of people you find despicable?

One must be honest to himself first of all, Corinan. It is time you faced your own truth.

While existence of a forum on a board in which threads are moved, but which is not visible to anybody but only mods, is something I believe all boards have (or at least, vast majority), I guess the fact some are talking about it is just to bump this train wreck of a propaganda piece?

Also, is this really on topic I do wonder.

But back on track, I could see why some are wasting their time with existence of such a forum.

Nothing much more left to say about the great FAN warrior (I guess one can see doing simple money scams on false pretenses as being a warrior), getting into an application program (correction of the OP: not NPO membership) and managing to steal some money from a completely open market for business (correction of the OP: not internal NPO Tech Corps).

Or about Zha and Sarai. I guess Moo reaction kind off finished that off.

GATO? That part seemed not to took off, got lost at the end with all the factual errors made in the upfront place of the propaganda piece and simple propaganda stunt of generalizing the behavior of a group of world leaders based upon a carefully glued mosaic of few posts.

Lets see,...what else we could talk about,....hmm. Nothing comes to mind my great word warriors of Vox. I guess MCXA drama will take the caek this week, no way we are beating 40+ pages here.

Edited by Branimir

Ah, insanity, is it? Then you must still be insane, because you still believe in what you did, you are still a stranger in your own alliance and what not.

Am I the one who is insane? Or are you the one who is insane, considering you defend something you no longer believe in and keep company of people you find despicable?

One must be honest to himself first of all, Corinan. It is time you faced your own truth.

Wow, it's like you know me better than I know me!

Yet nothing has changed. Ah, my friend, this is a losing battle you face here. Out of my love for you, I will let this rest. Yet I have to warn you that what I see everyone else sees. You are no longer a portrait of Pacifican infallibility, since you yourself have proved it wrong.

Heh. It's your word against ours. I'll let people make up their own minds who to believe: people who stick to their guns and have seen this forum, or a two-faced someone who's admitted they've never had access.

Let me get this straight, You are arguing the about the existence of a "trashcan" for stupid or unused threads?

I was more like referring to this:

I haven't read the OP, I don't care to.

which could, of course, be held against you in a court of law. Plus, your sense of humour is not sophisticated enough to do anything of the sort you just mentioned. How silly of you to think otherwise.

No, we're arguing about its contents.

But you know that.

So where in your forums do you keep your resignations?

which could, of course, be held against you in a court of law. Plus, your sense of humour is not sophisticated enough to do anything of the sort you just mentioned. How silly of you to think otherwise.

Thank you Judge Judy. If you are not going to answer my questions, go back to whatever else you do with your time Musso. You bore me.