Everything ends

Valashu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally if you are leaving over that train wreck of a thread, you shouldn't. At the very least just hang around and pay bills and collect taxes every 19 days. The attention span of the average CNer is about 2 weeks. In 2 weeks no one will even remember what you said.

We will never forget what Bob Sanders said.

Personally if you are leaving over that train wreck of a thread, you shouldn't. At the very least just hang around and pay bills and collect taxes every 19 days. The attention span of the average CNer is about 2 weeks. In 2 weeks no one will even remember what you said.

I'll probably stick to the collecting and ignoring. It isnt these two weeks, it's simply the fact that I was planning on retiring already. This pushed me over the edge.

I just got the keys to my new appartment. I'll be moving shortly and get more involved in a fraternity. So I simply wouldn't have had the time anyway. I wanted to keep going for a month or so but things got pushed into perspective. For now I aim for the summer.

Thank you all for the kind words. I'll try and stay in touch.