Everything ends

Valashu

Brb Raiding :D

Good luck Val, I liked you when I was in MCXA!

But Seriously are you open for raid?

Don't want to hurt the TSO average NS just yet. Will keep the nation around for a bit. See how life is in a few months. Summer break might prove interesting enough. Jump me when I drop my AA though.

Edited by Valashu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get upset, get even.

Start some wars, kill some pixels. But, of course, the choice is yours. So long.

Agreed here. Believe it or not there is an IC and OOC separation. I do not really like you IC nor do I like your alliance. That said, rarely do I actually wish to see an experienced player leave the game. You are no exception. If you have already made the decision, then I bid you farewell and good luck. I'd like to suggest maybe getting a nation sitter, take some time off, and see how you feel about the game in two weeks or so. That may give you a different prospective and allow you to find a place in the game where you can be happy.

Good luck regardless.

Well, Val, you were the first one to trust me with any sort of responsibility back in MCXA last year. Then, one of your inactivity spurts left a vacancy and gave me an opportunity to participate in government for the first time... just in time for a wild ride during last summer's BLEU/Polar drama.

So, if nothing else, thanks for the trust and opportunities. Good luck out in the real world.

Personally if you are leaving over that train wreck of a thread, you shouldn't. At the very least just hang around and pay bills and collect taxes every 19 days. The attention span of the average CNer is about 2 weeks. In 2 weeks no one will even remember what you said.