Everything ends

Valashu

After 848 days I imagined I'd seen it all. I counted myself as a experienced CN'er, having been through a lot of conflicts and drama.

I had several spells of inactivity, recharging I suppose. This was supposed to be the start of a new era. I was hoping to find the fun back in the game, but after tonight's, granted, huge failure on my part I must say the fun has disappeared a whole lot faster than I had imagined. I thought I'd keep it up for another month untill it was rowing time, but with this huge screw-up comes the time for me to realise that I really do not have the time to follow enough of CN to be able to stay involved on the level I want to be involved in.

So with that I'll focus on school and my fraternity-rowing and say goodbye to a place that kept me entertained for a good 2 years.

As for the hailing part, some deserve a hug.

Sam, you're a good friend. You work hard and you've always done what's in the interest of your friends. Keep doing it but always make sure you enjoy the game. Else it's not worth it man.

DA, good luck with the responsibility. You know you're ready, now prove it. I'll miss your singing on skype.

Cadie, only known you for a few months know but you were one of the reasons CN got interesting again, and no not just because you're a girl. Thanks for putting up with me ;).

Dr. Fresh. I still love you man, we've both been way too inactive lately. Hopefully you can set things straight for all. You sure as hell are able to.

Adrian, we go back quite a bit. Never imagined we'd still be around now. But you grew up (sorry but you did). In MDC you were this troubleshooting maverick, we did need one... Now in Sparta you're the big boss. Good for you! :)

Tulak, keep drinking man. You're awesome when you're drunk. Always wanted to be back in a alliance with you.

Olo, since you're reading the Big Boards again I count on you reading this. Get better man, you were the rock that kept MCXA together for a long time. You were a awesome leader and I loved following you.

Avenger, sorry I only spend two weeks at FOK. You people rock, and I did keep my promise in the end. I visited FOK before I quit. ORANJE BOVEN! o/

Shamed, maroon never dies. Just get more active and be the big boss of everything. Then you can kill adrian :).

To all the rest, I loved being around you people.

I wanted to spend a lot more time with all of you guys but in the end I probably spend more time here than I should.

Vox and all the others. Thanks for keeping things interesting. Keep this game fun for yourself. I realise making it fun for others isn't and shouldn't be your top priority but keep it in mind. I tried doing that, even during war.

With that I bid you all goodnight.

Edited by Valashu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you joined TSO, then you quit?

What? Whatever, enjoy RL.

Also, can't wait to see Quitztole troll this thread.

I joined TSO in the hope to find the boost I was looking for. The people definatly were worth it, but the game itself and the situation thoroughly didn't. That was my own fault. But I play this game for fun, I'd long been edging towards this. But tonight pulled me over.

Also, no idea who Quitztole is but I wish him luck.

If you're leaving because of the TSO thread, don't. Believe me, we all say dumb things at times. They don't define you. Don't quit on a whim.

-Bama

Nah, I've been on the receiving end of diplomatic beatings before. This just pushed it, it made me realise that this isn't the atmosphere I want to come back to. I'll stay in private and on skype with those friends that I want to stay in touch with. But the political and outer CN is done for me.

Nah, I've been on the receiving end of diplomatic beatings before. This just pushed it, it made me realise that this isn't the atmosphere I want to come back to. I'll stay in private and on skype with those friends that I want to stay in touch with. But the political and outer CN is done for me.

In that case, good luck IRL. Come back soon. :)

-Bama

I truly hope you aren't really leaving because of the "yes, it hurt MCXA" quote. You won't know who I am, but I know that you're one of the few MCXA people I've seen that, for better or worse, could post intelligent things that lacked the usual BS. That is my opinion of you and your former alliance, and despite how it sounds, I feel I owe the character Valashu the utmost respect as a player of CN.

godspeed.

I truly hope you aren't really leaving because of the "yes, it hurt MCXA" quote. You won't know who I am, but I know that you're one of the few MCXA people I've seen that, for better or worse, could post intelligent things that lacked the usual BS. That is my opinion of you and your former alliance, and despite how it sounds, I feel I owe the character Valashu the utmost respect as a player of CN.

godspeed.

This means a lot to me, I always tried to stay normal even during war. Trolling never appealed to me, I tried to approach a situation and say things the way I saw them. CN never will be perfect, but I wasn't a fan of having enemies last longer than the war itself. Unfortunately that doesn't always work.