Trouble at the MCXA?

For those who keep posting over and over again:

Each former MCXAer left due to several overlapping and not-so-overlapping reasons. Rather than make a blanket statement you're invited to come to #TSO and ask those of us who'll tell you those reasons.

For those who are accusing of us of bailing when times get rough, speaking as a founding member of the MCXA I know I personally went through hell and back with that alliance. I left for something new. I imagine many did so for a change of pace.

TL;DR

Got questions, #tso is a great place for answers.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each former MCXAer left due to several overlapping and not-so-overlapping reasons. Rather than make a blanket statement you're invited to come to #TSO and ask those of us who'll tell you those reasons.

So there was no attempt to recruit members away from MCXA to join this new alliance?

Yeah right. Try again.

For those who are accusing of us of bailing when times get rough, speaking as a founding member of the MCXA I know I personally went through hell and back with that alliance. I left for something new. I imagine many did so for a change of pace.

TL;DR

Because the title of your DoE could only lead to the assumption that everything is wonderful in MCXA.

Honestly, if you want to do whatever it is you are doing, go for it, but to take the piss out of your old alliance in the process... even I expect better than that from the people involved and god knows I don't expect much.

TL;DR

So each former MCXA member left for their own reasons at the same time, with the same group of people, all for 'something new'.

Is that what you're telling us? This was simply some incredible coincidence that a who's who of the 3rd largest alliance on this planet left at the same time to form an alliance together for 'something new'?

TL;DR

It just so happened that all of your "different reasons" occured simultaneously right?

I suppose since TOP posted their announcement in this thread that this is the place to ask them a question regarding their protectorate, and I want to emphasize this is not meant to be antagonistic, but merely curious:

In what manner does the Order of the Paradox see the CEN secession in the summer of 2007 from TOP as similar to the current TSO secession from MCXA right now? How are they different? If they are not different, why does TOP support TSO now, but still bear animosity for the leaders of the CEN movement going on two years after the event?

EDIT: I see others have brought up CEN before I did. Either way, I'd still be keen to see a Paradox official address the point.

-Z

Edited by Proko

Almost the entire govt of MCXA moved to another alliance ?? :blink:

I think this has something to do with their upcoming b'day....they usually play such pranks on all of us poor souls.

TOP wouldn't be protecting them then. I mean, TOP could be in on it I guess, but that's just way out there.

Also, Gopher and Fresh would have left too.

OOC: I'm sad that I can't join TSO's IRC channel. They pre-banned me.

Fascinating. Bummer.

Oh, BTW... interesting logs:

[01:33] <OPArsenal> To be honest, I'd prefer it if all you &#33;@#&#036;%bags had stayed in MCXA and have all the decent people leave so I could see MCXA die once and for all.
[01:34] =-= OPArsenal was booted from #tso by Libera[TSO] (Don't come back.)