The Pieman Accords (aka The Pie Cellar Mutual Use Compact)

mrcalkin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who, for whatever reason, thought that members of TOP and Umbrella shared any real enmity in this thread, should be aware that TOP and Umbrella did not share any real enmity in this thread. We are both fortunate to have memberships who are blessed with vibrant senses of humour (spelled with a 'u').

Carry on.

Those who, for whatever reason, thought that members of TOP and Umbrella shared any real enmity in this thread, should be aware that TOP and Umbrella did not share any real enmity in this thread. We are both fortunate to have memberships who are blessed with vibrant senses of humour (spelled with a 'u').

Carry on.

I agree totally with your spelling of humour.

Carry on.

You mean the blitz at update tonight is not real as well? :huh:

*crap I spoke too much*

Carry on.

i hate TOP more than any other alliance.

Carry on.

He's lying.

Carry on.

Does this mean I can come out of DEFCON 1?