The UN Blacklist

Damian55

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to attempt to bring a little bit of sanity in here.

57th Overlanders Training Company has been using UN members for target practice. So, the UN decides to declare war on the alliance and does so through this thread. No-one ever claimed that this will be carried on to the next round or any other implications. No need for idiotry or threats from whoever. Are you happy now?

Allow me to attempt to bring a little bit of sanity in here.

57th Overlanders Training Company has been using UN members for target practice. So, the UN decides to declare war on the alliance and does so through this thread. No-one ever claimed that this will be carried on to the next round or any other implications. No need for idiotry or threats from whoever. Are you happy now?

Thank you for letting everyone no whats going on

im not putting my tail between my legs, there happened to be a few battles that took place without my knowlege, and i do believe that i said way back at the end of last month that the un would be rebuilding and NOT attacking anyone till we were ready to go next round. just because im not roaring ot jump into a fight 2 days before the end of the round when im trying to build up my alliance doesnt make me a coward. ipromised all of the alliance i would keep us neutral. its why we stayed out of the big war going on. and to be quite honest i dont need to justify my decision to keep the un out of any wars elborrador. u run ur alliance i run mine.

and to be quite honest i dont need to justify my decision to keep the un out of any wars elborrador. u run ur alliance i run mine.

the major difference b/t the way MI is ran and the way UN is ran is that I'm not a coward, but you're right you are allowed to be a weakling if you so choose.

p.s. considering i ALLOWED you alliance to even survive, you would think i'd have at least a bit of say how its ran (then again, i'm not sure i want one...)

the major difference b/t the way MI is ran and the way UN is ran is that I'm not a coward, but you're right you are allowed to be a weakling if you so choose.

p.s. considering i ALLOWED you alliance to even survive, you would think i'd have at least a bit of say how its ran (then again, i'm not sure i want one...)

the problem i see with this game, is that everyone thinks they can judge everyone else. Im not a coward, i know that i have people in anarchy, and other people asking for help within my alliance, and that a good protion of my nations arent ready for a war. i also know that there is 2 days left before we completely reboot, and start the next round. Your alliance might be all about jumping from one war to the next, but mine isnt. what honor is there in running my people ragged. i just recently got my full government up and running. and im supposed to tell everone, " oh, start warring with everyone, or else we'll be cowards." And yes, you and other alliance let us live, after i said "we wouldnt be attacking anyone, and would be staying completly neutral until NEXT round" and all of you agreed to let me have the time. and that doesnt give you any right to do anything to my alliance.

stop trying to make urself look like the big man. just cause im not a war mongering nation who doesnt care about his people like you , doesnt make me a coward. trust me, im in the military in real life, and ive seen way more than u ever would. so drop the big boy act. there is no need to insult everyone right off the bat.

the problem i see with this game, is that everyone thinks they can judge everyone else. Im not a coward, i know that i have people in anarchy, and other people asking for help within my alliance, and that a good protion of my nations arent ready for a war. i also know that there is 2 days left before we completely reboot, and start the next round. Your alliance might be all about jumping from one war to the next, but mine isnt. what honor is there in running my people ragged. i just recently got my full government up and running. and im supposed to tell everone, " oh, start warring with everyone, or else we'll be cowards." And yes, you and other alliance let us live, after i said "we wouldnt be attacking anyone, and would be staying completly neutral until NEXT round" and all of you agreed to let me have the time. and that doesnt give you any right to do anything to my alliance.

stop trying to make urself look like the big man. just cause im not a war mongering nation who doesnt care about his people like you , doesnt make me a coward. trust me, im in the military in real life, and ive seen way more than u ever would. so drop the big boy act. there is no need to insult everyone right off the bat.

I normally don't agree with elborador but TE being what it is , a war training ground and learning how to run an alliance for SE, makes your statement about building your alliance look foolish. There are 2 days until reset and if you choose to withold your nations from gaining valuable experience in warring then your alliance is destined to fail again next round. You'll get rolled and rolled and rolled. You may have a higher sanctioned ranking but your alliance can't hold a candle to any other alliance in this game. I gave the Ok to my alliance 7 days ago to war who they want. Granted we suffered in NS but that wasn't the reason I did that. I needed to know how my members reacted and the majority of them warred even though there was no central command structure to direct them. Several took it upon themselves to defend their alliancemates. That is what I wanted to see. Come the 26th, you're at zero NS along with the others in this game. What are you going to do then? Rebuild until round 4 reset?

Edited by Panic King

I normally don't agree with elborador but TE being what it is , a war training ground and learning how to run an alliance for SE, makes your statement about building your alliance look foolish. There are 2 days until reset and if you choose to withold your nations from gaining valuable experience in warring then your alliance is destined to fail again next round. You'll get rolled and rolled and rolled. You may have a higher sanctioned ranking but your alliance can't hold a candle to any other alliance in this game. I gave the Ok to my alliance 7 days ago to war who they want. Granted we suffered in NS but that wasn't the reason I did that. I needed to know how my members reacted and the majority of them warred even though there was no central command structure to direct them. Several took it upon themselves to defend their alliancemates. That is what I wanted to see. Come the 26th, you're at zero NS along with the others in this game. What are you going to do then? Rebuild until round 4 reset?

i dont care about ns. what i mean by rebuild was set up the command structure. i just recently filled all government posts, and started getting our people on track. yeah in the grand scheme of things, theres 2 days left so who cares. but part of the reason i stopped all wars is i had several complaints sent to me by an ally. we had people attacking our allys (Roman Empire), and people attacking nations that refused to join our alliance. and other bs that isnt acceptable. i told my peeople that they can raid non allied nations if they want, but i do not want an Alliance War when the alliance isnt ready. and as for next round no, we probably wont attack for the 1st week, but im sure most of you guys wont be either. everyone will be power building and setting up their armies., recruiting etc. so no im not going to sit here neutral with my people for the entire next round. i look forward to starting with a blank slate and having grand wars. but right now my people arent ready for that, a few days to a week into the next round im sure we'll be ready to crack skulls.

whats RL got to do with this?

IC you're a coward, this is something you'll have to change for next round if you ever see UN being successful.

u can think whatever you want. there is a reason, my alliance, has been growing and urs has been shrinking.whic is funny since a month ago it was the opposite, weve fought back from being dropped by our former leader. and all youve accomplished is war after war after war. which is why your people are worn out. so yeah, i may not want to war for the next 2 days. but trust me, i'll be more than happy to have a grand old war with you next round. and we can see which tactics are better..

its really sad that you have to insult everyone to boost ur own ego... But i guess thats the way you do business...

i know the point of te. its to win, be the best you can be, and that includes warring others to prove that ur the best. u dont war just to war. you war to win. and if you run ur team ragged they wont be able to win. you choose your battles and you fight hard, and use tactics that will win it for you. as i said before next round we'll be ready to fight to win.

""""""""Wrong. The point of TE is to war, something UN has done hardly any of. There is no winning, winning is for the weak.""""

really, so to hell with ur nations. just war urselves into the ground. it has nothing to do with diplomacy, backing your people up. if te is for war then why are there even any alliances. why not just have a free for all slug fest. and the reason we havent warred at all this month is for the reasons i outlined earlier.

if you think CNTE is only for war and nothing else, then ur pretty dense. yes war is a big part of it, but its about diplomacy, building up ur nation and alliance and being the best. otherwise half of you people wouldnt even mention, alliance strength, or the sanction race. if ur alliance isnt the best then why would anyone care to join. whats the point of building a nation and an alliance, if nothing else matters but war. i could do that by myself. and winning is for the weak?? what are you a robot, you dont play to win, to be the best. ur just a war drone accomplishing nothing?

If this server was all about war an nothing else, the good work between alliances, and nations, all of the posts and hard work that the alliance leaders put into making their alliance's the best it can be, that i have seen since joining, is pure and simple bs.

sorry if i think of things alittle more thoroughly than you might.

Edited by NaonMatrix

Maybe the UN wasn't as war active as everyone else was. But we sure did make a comeback. Everyone sees that our numbers were going downhill and everybody thought, including me at times, that the alliance was history. But we managed to get the alliance back together and we rose through the ranks, from being ranked #11 up to #5. And we shrunk the number of anarchy's within the UN from 34 to 23. That shows what not only our government, but every member that is part of the UN is capable of. We are an alliance that looks out for the welfare of other's and we do our best to conduct successful wars and win as many as possible. You guys can criticize our tactics during the last weeks of Round 3, but everyone knows that we made a hell of a comeback.

Maybe the UN wasn't as war active as everyone else was. But we sure did make a comeback. Everyone sees that our numbers were going downhill and everybody thought, including me at times, that the alliance was history. But we managed to get the alliance back together and we rose through the ranks, from being ranked #11 up to #5. And we shrunk the number of anarchy's within the UN from 34 to 23. That shows what not only our government, but every member that is part of the UN is capable of. We are an alliance that looks out for the welfare of other's and we do our best to conduct successful wars and win as many as possible. You guys can criticize our tactics during the last weeks of Round 3, but everyone knows that we made a hell of a comeback.

ur right gilbert. everyone and their monkey said the un was dead.

Wrong...

Oh dear, carry on with that attitude next round and your not going to even make it onto the sanction list next round.

i wasnt the one with the attitude. yall decided to voice ur opinion and i voiced mine in return. i wasnt the one calling people cowards. i never opened my mouth about how yall conducted business, but you guys opened ur mouth about how we do business. if noone runs their mouth to me, i wont run my mouth to them.

sorry if i offended anyone. i just thought there was more to TE then war. that what my opinion is. and you dont have to agree with me.

Edited by NaonMatrix

Oh dear, carry on with that attitude next round and your not going to even make it onto the sanction list next round.

We don't have problems with anyone and we intend to keep things the way they are. But it's wrong how some of you are criticizing how we run our alliance, when never have we made remarks on how some of "You" run your alliances.

We don't have problems with anyone and we intend to keep things the way they are. But it's wrong how some of you are criticizing how we run our alliance, when never have we made remarks on how some of "You" run your alliances.

If the UN wants to be TE's GPA, that's just fine, whatever floats their boat :P