The UN Blacklist

Damian55

The UN as of Today declares war on the alliance of 57th Overlanders Training Company, and all members of that alliance will be blacklisted ( they will continue to be attacked unitl the UN see's fit that we should cease the attacks)

War Status

Message from the 57th Overlanders Training Company:

To: Damian55 From: Solomon Grundy Date: 2/21/2009 7:46:36 AM

Subject: RE: URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE UN!

Seriously, you think we're afraid of war...

Today my friends starts the destruction of 57th Overlanders Training Company.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i did it cuase all their members have wage war on at least 2 or 3 of our members. And its really just to get newbies practice before the next round starts up B) but i didnt want to attack an alliance that has done nothing to us. So I decided that it should be them. Mostly for newbies becuase I want them to be able to understand how wars work before the reset.

No reason to blacklist them. Just have a decent war before the end of the round, hopefully both sides can have some fun, and then let bygones be bygones.

Caesar43

Edit- Are you actually at war with them? I don't see the signature of any of your government heads, NaonMatrix specifically. Plus, only two members of your alliance have attacked 57th Overlanders. :unsure: ?

Edited by ceasar43

if this alliance isn't given peace at the end of the round, and if you attempt to attack them in the next round, I will personally see to it that your alliance is dismantled promptly.

I agree with Elb that in no way should this carry over to next round. I don't even think this should be happening now. UN isn't exactly spotless when it comes to raids, you've raided us twice now in two days and we have a NAP. Should we be attacking you?

sigh.......... you make it so hard to have a little laugh.............. how would we even find them next round, most of them are changing their names......... sigh, i don't even feel like giggling anymore.... :psyduck: sigh.......

sigh.......... you make it so hard to have a little laugh.............. how would we even find them next round, most of them are changing their names......... sigh, i don't even feel like giggling anymore.... :psyduck: sigh.......

A little laugh? Putting an alliance on a blacklist to be carried over to the next round is not a little laugh, its brain dead stupidity.

you guys make me feel so welcome :psyduck: and i feel like home here )):

We aim to please, what can I say? I'm so glad we make you feel welcome :P

Also an appearance from the prime minister would be much appreciated.

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

Haha...... (i hope no one is looking).................. :unsure: ( ok coast is clear)........ :psyduck:.........my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard, and there like......... :ehm:

LOL, You could be attacking MHA if you really want to have some fun ;)