Fall Brunnhild

The Confederation

OOC: You useless, unskilled, no good, rubbish roleplayers. Get some dcent roleplays out like brian's opening post rather than oh huhu we nukez you.

OOC: Whoa flaming alert. I would remind you Martens started this as a nuclear conflict, and his tactic in Italy of trying to nuke certainly exacerbated the problem. Brian's opening move was a nuclear strike, we are retaliating as such, it makes not sense to commit our ground forces till we are certain his nukes have been silenced. Once the nuclear operations are completed you can be sure you'll see more troops emerge from their bunkers.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: You useless, unskilled, no good, rubbish roleplayers. Get some dcent roleplays out like brian's opening post rather than oh huhu we nukez you.

OOC: Hah. Indeed.

OOC: Merger, a warship, even the smaller ones, takes months to produce - larger ones such as aircraft carriers may take more than a year.

OOC: And they're...very, very expensive.

OOC: Whoa flaming alert. I would remind you Martens started this as a nuclear conflict

Merger and Malatose's nations are like 103k strength combined, while I'm 7k. When they invaded, I could do one thing or the other: Nuke the !@#$ out of them or surrender. They brought this upon themselves. They're only like what, 15 times stronger and bigger? No way I could fight a conventional war. If I can't beat em, at least I can make my own land such a nuclear wasteland so that they are unable to "win" anything.

Also, if Sargun and Mercy are on vacation, who do I ask for mod stuff? And, I hear all nukes are exactly 1MT now?

OOC: Whoa flaming alert. I would remind you Martens started this as a nuclear conflict, and his tactic in Italy of trying to nuke certainly exacerbated the problem. Brian's opening move was a nuclear strike, we are retaliating as such, it makes not sense to commit our ground forces till we are certain his nukes have been silenced. Once the nuclear operations are completed you can be sure you'll see more troops emerge from their bunkers.

OOC: Fun fact: I haven't seen anyone of you actually target the missle launching bunkers. IRL, those would be the first targets to be hit.

Edit: hawk_11, Martens.

Edited by Lynneth

In the Empire, somewhere in Paradie, five thousand missiles suddenly shot out of silos in the ground. Some were large ICBMs with larger payloads, however the majority were regular missiles equipped with larger than the usual payloads. They streaked south, towards Italy, towards Gebiv, towards the Nuclear Missile manufacturing facilities. A good number of them slammed into the factories, effectively disabling them for the remainder of the war. The missiles left them in complete disrepair, unusable for a good number of years.

Fifteen minutes after the launch of these missiles, thirty more missiles launched, each bearing an EMP load. While most of Gebiv did not actually have power anyway, it was designed to knock out power in the rest of the nation, or at least most of it. It would help to make the military vehicles more and more vulnerable. Fifteen were targeted at the various Gebivian lines of soldiers. The other fifteen were located at places with power remaining throughout Gebiv. War factories were targeted, shutting down the power grids therein, and making the facilities useless for some time.

OOC: You've got to be kidding me. He launches one nuke on HIS land and you crap a cow and send at least your arsenal and 7 of your allies arsenals...

Edited by mykep

In talks between all parties, it has been agreed that the following will establish peace between the nations of Europe and the Kingdom of Prussia.

• *The Establishment of an equally shared Five (5) Kilometer Demilitarized Buffer Zone between The Kingdom of Prussia and The Greater German Empire.
    *The Signing of a long term Non-Aggression Pact between The Kingdom of Prussia, The Greater German Empire, and The Dutch Republic

I congratulate on their return to peace and my only hope is that this war will teach the entire war a lesson that modern warfare can only become apocalyptic. Millions have died and they will be missed dearly, while the environment of the world has been transformed forever. If we have learned then this will never happen again, but I severely doubt human ability to do so and I hope that the leaders of Europe can prove me wrong. Perhaps this will be an age of peace, one can only hope.

From his fortress in the far north, Ranather Rukia issued a statement:

"You people are all insane. If we go one day without a nuclear blast I will donate 12million Manske from my personal coffers to the rebuilding and Humanitarian effort."

(OOC: lulz.)

OOC: You've got to be kidding me. He launches one nuke on HIS land and you crap a cow and send at least your arsenal and 7 of your allies arsenals...

OOC: Very good point. If it had been launched at your home soil, Triyun, THEN I could see the massive retaliation. This just makes no sense.

IC: Promised Land is overjoyed to see that this war seems to be ending, as it will end the massive and completely unnecessarily destructive use of nuclear warheads.

OOC: Or he launches no nukes period and you send at least your arsenal and 7 of your allies arsenals... Why does that seem familiar? :v:

OOC: That is how the UFE has always rolled. It goes to the mat for its closest allies. You nuke, Shan, Dilber, Iamthey, Coursca, Vektor, Mudd, Cody Seb, Raccoon, Hawk, or Merger, we're going to send everything we have against you. Its nothing to get upset about OOC, its just the way we role IC. You guys seem to be taking this way more personally than it needs to be taken.

Edited by Triyun

OOC: That is how the UFE has always rolled. It goes to the mat for its closest allies. You nuke, Shan, Dilber, Iamthey, Coursca, Vektor, Mudd, Cody Seb, Raccoon, Hawk, or Merger, we're going to send everything we have against you. Its nothing to get upset about OOC, its just the way we role IC. You guys seem to be taking this way more personally than it needs to be taken.

OOC: Well, you didn't explain that, you simply said "because he nuked first." But he didn't nuke you, techically, :P he nuked his territory that happened to be occupied by your troops.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: Very good point. If it had been launched at your home soil, Triyun, THEN I could see the massive retaliation. This just makes no sense.

IC: Promised Land is overjoyed to see that this war seems to be ending, as it will end the massive and completely unnecessarily destructive use of nuclear warheads.

"We assume Promised Land will be lessed than overjoyed to hear that the Prussian Head bank will be calling for a return of the $500 billion investment at 0% interest we made for the rebuilding of your city areas."

OOC: My post in the other thread never happened, since it was not responded to.

Over Amsterdam, five squadrons would be sent over Amsterdam. One of the planes would carry the set of bombs with one of the black wind warheads installed. It would be a hailstorm and a hurricane on Amsterdam.

OOC: Well, being forced to respond to this, then.

IC: RADAR systems in the Netherlands, based in Gederland, picked up the multitude of bombers being sent from Novsea southwards to the Empire. The RADAR systems used multi-lateral systems, sending out beams from numerous different directions, so as to pinpoint the exact location of the incoming bombers. The Northern Air Force, based in Picardie, moved out immediately. 15 Interceptor plane squadrons were immediately scrambled, made up of mostly F-50's and F-60's purchased from the United Francoist Empire. The planes moved quickly to counter the Norvsean bomber squadrons, rolling at mach 1.8 to the locations of the squadrons, managing to engage them while they were still over the North Sea. The Norvsean fighters managed to locate the Air Force as it was moving towards the squadron, rolling west to counter the Imperial fighters. While some stayed to engage the Norvseans, the rest continued to the location of the bomber squadron.

Upon engagement, the Dutch fighters made short work of the significantly less advanced Norvsean air force. They managed to destroy most of it, however a bomber did manage to escape the carnage, along with a couple of fighters. The bomber dropped its payload on Amsterdam, destroying parts of the city, and including more civilians in the carnage. However, the majority of them were shot down over the Sea, and the Norvseans were forced to turn back.

edit:

The major payload was dropped on amsterdam, killing several on impact and making others sick. An evacuation was ordered, and the infected were quarantined. etc. ooc: You get the point. I really don't feel like typing this while KU is playing OU for the big 12.

Edited by Mergerberger II

"We assume Promised Land will be lessed than overjoyed to hear that the Prussian Head bank will be calling for a return of the $500 billion investment at 0% interest we made for the rebuilding of your city areas."

"Oh, Shi-" came the transmission before it was cut off.

***Private, to Prussia***

"Confirm that. However, we will not be able to pay it all off at once--it was spent re-building, after all. Currently, we have approximately 300 billion. All of that is being wired now, and we will repay the rest as soon as possible."

***Classified***

"Good thing we spent most of what we did on the civilian sectors, and simply re-building the military back to its former strength. Put the plans for expansion of the military on hold."