Fall Brunnhild

The Confederation

The national anthem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUuFcsdo1Fs) played while what seemed like a cheesy 1980s public service announcement lead-in

==The following a secured message from Kaiser Tanzband==

But the following slide is what really shocked viewers around the Kingdom and around the world.

de_pr-e2.gif

It was the war flag of the Kingdom of Prussia.

*A longshot of Kaiser Tanzband sitting in a nondescript bunker at the operations command table.*

*Close up*

"People of Prussia, I come to you today in the gravest crisis that Prussia, Europe and the World has ever faced. Insolent fools who claim the fatherland have started a war unlike any other. They have poisoned the air, dreaded the water, and killed millions of innocents. I will not stand for such a thing. The people of Germany and Prussia are star-crossed. We are hearty people. It is our nation's social responsibility to end this global madness as quickly and decisively as possible."

He nodded to the camera man.

"The Kingdom of Prussia is a neutral nation. And we remain as such. However, our sovereignty was violated when the false German and Dutch hunds declared war and struck utterly defenseless nations with weapons of terrible destruction. Not only as a leader, but as a human being I must intervene. Foreigners will not control the fate of Europe again."

He smiled.

"Fall Brunnhild will begin. Deutsche Einigung (German Unification). A massive land, sea and air assault has commenced against the nation of Germany. All citizens are ordered to enter local air raid shelters, the national militia has been deployed to defend the nation from foreign opportunists. One must fight fire with fire."

-------

Warhead.jpg

Silos around the nation opened, 10 missiles in all were fired--eight of them containing one 50 megaton MARV warhead and 29 chaff and dummy rounds--designed to confuse what was left of the enemy SDI. Two of the missiles were destined to detonate above Germany, crippling what remained of the nation's electronics infrastructure. The other six flew out to the unincorporated Baltic, remaining outside of the Dutch SDI system for as long as possible, before detonating above important military and civil structures in the nation. The remaining two missiles were armed with a similar chaff system, but each held two neutron bombs, aimed at key military bases and densely populated areas like Den Hague. The gambit had begun.

Panzerhaubitze_2000-1.jpg

The infantry, armor, artillery and close support spilled over the border: 400,000 strong (leaving nearly 800,000 men at home for further advances). They easily breached the lightly defended border wearing radiation suits over their combat gear with pride. Yelling things like "MARTENS LIVES!" and "For Zamoyski and Magnhild!" on the loudspeaker along with other Martencist propaganda (for psychological warfare, not because the Prussia government is even close to Martencist sympathetic) struck pride in the hearts of Germans around the world. Avoiding cluster groups, as to a not be caught in any further nuclear strikes. Their destination was to cross the wasteland to Berlin, secure the city, and to continue on through Germany, targeting key points.

48655.jpg

Simultaneously--countless fighter squadrons of fighters (Rebel Army Models with Neural Integration) scrambled across the Baltic and over Germany to secure air-supremacy over the crippled target nations. The fighters over the Baltic were tasked targeting naval vessels, ushering in easy sailing for the Kriegsmarine.

hipper_fighter_bomber.jpg

The Kriegsmarine left their bases en masse to secure the Baltic of all Belligerent nations. Their final objective is to have a significant force blocking the Jutland straits of any more intervention, thus locking all enemy vessels into the Baltic, where they would be pursued, and destroyed or captured by the naval forces in the area.

saar1.jpg

All around the nation, the militia secured civilians in their designated fallout areas, kept the streets safe, and patrolled the border regions and shores. While electronics officers scrambled to watch every satellite and systems feed to intercept enemy ICBMs and other weapons. The remaining army was vigilant, watching intelligence feeds to preempt an attack on the nation by ground forces.

Polish_Army_Poland_soldiers_combat_.jpg

Prussia had entered the war to finish the terror that had occurred. Fight fire with fire.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Vir verdun kämpfun...för unser freiheit."

Nordland stirred from sleep and awoke. Time to fight.

Gebivians seemed to have recovered morally due to this, finally the reinforcements Mannelig had been promising were arriving. Everyone was absolutely thrilled. Fighting spirits renewed, the people in Italy awaited the next army to dare go and attack them.

In the darkness of Europe, the Spider-web had spread across the remaining "Safe" zones and standing cities...their reach had grown, and now they finally stood able to accomplish their greatest triumph yet.

*In A Dark Place*

In a dingy underground room, The Spider smiled. For this mission, he had taken upon himself the name of Fenrir; he hoped it would please the Prussians as much as it pleased him.

*Secure Transmission to Forvenge*

"We are the Spiderweb; we see all; we know all. We are the end of all organized order and power in this world; we seek nothing less than the reduction of all things to their national state. The darkness has smiled upon you, Forvenge; in front of the intelligence agency's HQ, you will find a large transport vehicle which contains our gift to you. Please think of us as you use it. Our...representative there will introduce it into whatever delivery system you require. We hope to see the results of our investments soon.

Fenris.

Edited by Margrave

OOC: My post in the other thread never happened, since it was not responded to.

"What the Germans did to the Hanseatic Republic cannot go unpunished!" Vince said to a mass of troops in the recovering Malmo army base. Behind him, a hundred thousand troops were being sent off to Prussia to help with their front. "The Germans will be eradicated and destroyed! These monsters nuked the hanseatic republic. So remember, troops, when you kill, you're killing inhuman beasts."

Therefore, a hundred thousand troops were sent to Prussia, making their front more massive on the push for Berlin. The cruise missiles were loaded into their launchers just south of Malmo. Nine of them were ready. Five of them aimed for Rostock, 4 of them for Berlin.

"Begin Operation !@#$ Creek."

The range to activate the bombs under Berlin was close, so much so that you needed to be over Germany to activate them. So, a squadron of B-2 stealth bombers was sent over Berlin to set off the bombs. Forty percent of them would still be ready and alive to destroy thirty percent of Berlin. What the bombs underground did not get, the cruise missiles would get.

In northern Germany, in the area known as Brandenburg, 20 squadrons of ASF-39s would be attempting to maintain air superiority while 15 squadrons of stealth and supersonic bombers and 100 strategic bombers would be bombing German armies.

DIO would pick up the gifts left in Stockholm, and load them into a special bomb designed to deliver ICBM warheads from a plane.

Over Amsterdam, five squadrons would be sent over Amsterdam. One of the planes would carry the set of bombs with one of the black wind warheads installed. It would be a hailstorm and a hurricane on Amsterdam.

Edited by VinceSixx

From afar, Mannelig and the Gebivians did what they could to contribute. They fired a vast number of Cruise missiles - a redundant one - towards a number of dams in the Dutch zone, targetting 10 of their most important one, the redundancy was so that if some missiles were shot down, the rest would hit the target anyway. Some of the objectives were the Coastal Sea Defences, as well. The result of these attacks would likely be a violent quick flooding of vast areas, probably having an effect as devastating as a Nuclear attack in comparable terms.

A message was sent to Germany,

"I told you you'd do well to accept an incoditional surrender."

As a gesture, a couple of missiles were sent to Germany as well, to take out two Radar Positions by Berlin to add to the general chaos.

OOC: The gift I delivered to Vince was two missiles/bombs worth of Black Wind, that plague/bio-virus that killed the Taiwanese Empire and destroyed Rockport's original territories, and claimed 3.mill victims in its first go. It has the potential to become the new black plague of Europe, especially taking into account the devastation the Continent is already facing.

good luck.

OOC: The gift I delivered to Vince was two missiles/bombs worth of Black Wind, that plague/bio-virus that killed the Taiwanese Empire and destroyed Rockport's original territories, and claimed 3.mill victims in its first go. It has the potential to become the new black plague of Europe, especially taking into account the devastation the Continent is already facing.

good luck.

OOC: I'm authorizing this use of the Spiderweb anarchistic terrorist group / the black wind WMD. (its really nasty, look up the spiders strike for what happened first time.)

(hmm, next time I should add in some radioactive elements....)

Edited by LeVentNoir

Having regarded the Kingdom of Prussia as a peaceful, neutral nation for so long, we are surprised by this. But this doesn't mean we doesn't approve of this; quite the opposite. We applaud Prussia's efforts to finally bring peace to the European Continent. The fighting has become far too long, and we long to see peace prevail once again. And as far as we can see, Prussia is the one who can bring about peace.

Having regarded the Kingdom of Prussia as a peaceful, neutral nation for so long, we are surprised by this. But this doesn't mean we doesn't approve of this; quite the opposite. We applaud Prussia's efforts to finally bring peace to the European Continent. The fighting has become far too long, and we long to see peace prevail once again. And as far as we can see, Prussia is the one who can bring about peace.

OOC: Good to see you change sides, again. XD

OOC: Good to see you change sides, again. XD

OOC: Hehe.... >:3

Also, I noticed that 'Byzantine' is a term suggesting a perchant of plots, assassinations, instability, excessive complexity, and the like. And all of the time I've RPed Turkey/Byzantium, I've never realized of that. Interesting, eh? :o

Edited by JEDCJT

Upon hearing the massive devastation occurring in Europe the Prime Minister made this address to the European Rulers. "We will never be able to forgive ourselves for the cause of such death and even across the world, my heart bleeds for the civilians effected by this war. I pray that God and the other deities that your people may worship will forgive us, for the amount of death on our hands is more then even the depths of hell contain." Her voice began to crack from the tears forming. "I hope that the people suffering will survive these new offenses and that the retribution for war will be swift. Autarch Visari, you destroyed my homeland but even this amount of death moves my heart. Please, I hope that white peace is declared before humanity destroys itself."

Upon hearing the massive devastation occurring in Europe the Prime Minister made this address to the European Rulers. "We will never be able to forgive ourselves for the cause of such death and even across the world, my heart bleeds for the civilians effected by this war. I pray that God and the other deities that your people may worship will forgive us, for the amount of death on our hands is more then even the depths of hell contain." Her voice began to crack from the tears forming. "I hope that the people suffering will survive these new offenses and that the retribution for war will be swift. Autarch Visari, you destroyed my homeland but even this amount of death moves my heart. Please, I hope that white peace is declared before humanity destroys itself."

The Kaiser's upper lip quivered while reading the letter.

He wrote back simple words.

"I promise you, every innocent death, every tear and drop of blood shed. I will avenge them. This is the final push of the war, our goal is peace in the area, bringing stability and peace to the rest of the world. And it will be done."

DeSchaine sat once again in his situation room, looking over the various maps and readouts. On the map, red dots for destroyed cities, black for nuked ones. The one covering Helsinki still galled him. New reports came in of more missiles being launched. "Saints preserve us," he thought "they really are trying to kill us all in one way or another. They're all lunatics."

War just brings more violence and instability, sooner or later the "Reunited Germany" and its historic nationalism will trigger an infinite list of treaties some nations don't even remember to have signed in the past, and a new conflict.

Looks like the situation is hopeless, tought we think its too late to bring peace with cruise missiles. Peace is the key for success and prosperity, but you cannot use it in the wastelands. You should have tought of that before ignoring each other, or even fighting each other and "expressing concerns" over the escalating diplomatic incidents. Anyway there are some pro's in this situation - the less nations, the less psychopatic leaders, unless even the last 3-4 countries on the continent will fight each other for what remains of the old world.

"Hasn't there been enough bloodshed yet? Europe is destroyed, the world is facing a disaster never seen before and what do you do? Continue this useless fight no one can and will win. This is not the time to fight but the time to rebuild"

-Queen Relena Peacecraft

Though he had no capability to respond, the Emperor received word through what few remaining channels of communication in Shilla that Prussia had gone to war.

He said upon hearing this, "My God, My God. There is far too much blood being shed."

OOC: Rolls

11 71 13 98 83 = 3 Hits

72 20 14 85 53 = 2 Hits

24 68 90 91 82 = 4 Hits

14 65 63 79 46 = 3 Hits

Total: 12/20 Missiles Hit

Edited by MercyFallout

OOC: Neural integration in fighter jets? Can I get an explanation on that and your approximate tech year? I see your tech year is 2021 and some leeway is given on future technology, but we might be pushing it here.

Edited by hawk_11

The Republic of IndoChina believes that Prussia's will for an unified Germany is one of the most honorable in the world. We ardently support Prussia.

While Lübeck remembers the last time Prussia was united with Germany, and the harmful effects which it caused, we wish for those to never occur ever again.

OOC: Neural integration in fighter jets? Can I get an explanation on that and your approximate tech year? I see your tech year is 2021 and some leeway is given on future technology, but we might be pushing it here.

OOC: Indeed.

I only use them because Nordic jets (and some tanks) have used them for 2+ years. It's tradition more than anything now.

The prime minister of the Elective Dictatorship of Palintine has been condemning all escalation by all powers since the beginning of this conflict, and this case is no different. He predicts Europe will plunge into an age of barbarism and darkness akin to the collapse of the Roman Empire soon enough, if not already.