Dispatch From The Greenland Republic

Drai

although i very much disagree with the dicision DE has made,

and it did bring into question their ethical priciples...

i do believe everyone makes mistakes...

and i hope DE can learn and grow from this one.

goodluck to all involved

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^this^^

also, HOLY #*$% did we just agree on something again!?

^this sums up my thoughts pretty much perfectly

As mentioned before, the GR gov was getting queries regarding our stance on the issue. There was also more than 1 post in the original DE thread asking how DE's allies were reacting to this.

A dispatch to explain the situation from our side seemed to be the best way to deal with this issue so everybody could get an answer before coming to us. However, if you don't agree with the path of action we took that's alright.

As mentioned before, the GR gov was getting queries regarding our stance on the issue. There was also more than 1 post in the original DE thread asking how DE's allies were reacting to this.

A dispatch to explain the situation from our side seemed to be the best way to deal with this issue so everybody could get an answer before coming to us. However, if you don't agree with the path of action we took that's alright.

the only thing i disagree with is your bloody sig. it's pink, and the link is annoying.

otherwise, i understand now. thank you.

also, +10 GR respect points.

To be perfectly honest, Goon's post pretty much sums up my opinion on this. I respect my allies GR's decision but I'm not happy about DE's conduct, especially Ryan Reyes who is idiotic enough to raid two members of a 40+ man, 600k+ alliance then drag DE into it. Does DE not have any restrictions on raiding and if so, why the hell is a member of their government breaching it in such a ridiculous fashion, he deserves whatever punishment he gets and more in my opinion.

To be perfectly honest, Goon's post pretty much sums up my opinion on this. I respect my allies GR's decision but I'm not happy about DE's conduct, especially Ryan Reyes who is idiotic enough to raid two members of a 40+ man, 600k+ alliance then drag DE into it. Does DE not have any restrictions on raiding and if so, why the hell is a member of their government breaching it in such a ridiculous fashion, he deserves whatever punishment he gets and more in my opinion.

I do believe they cant raid over 15 members. Anyone feel free to correct me