Dispatch From The Greenland Republic

Drai

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could have just made no thread and thus imply that the treaty would, in fact, remain unchanged. But nonetheless.

We felt it was very important to express publicly the extent of our displeasure with DE. Simply staying silent would have implied that we were complicit, or at the very least did not care.

I respect GR's decision here, but I can't say I agree with it. If it was my decision I'd cancel or suspend the treaty because of this breach of trust, until a time when trust was restored.

You do not have all the facts, Katsumi. Let me just say that from my knowledge of your decisions in the past, you would probably be taking a very similar stance to GR if you knew more.

Hopefully soon the full story will be able to be released.

As I see it, DE had better step up to the table and not screw over GR and its other allies that will stand by them through this mess.

If we'd abandoned them when they were betrayed by one of their own, then I for one wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror tomorrow.