CNRP-R Map Thread

comrade nikonov

Sumeragi: Its an update per 2 days. Not that long. Patience.

Triyun:Mongol-Swedes has more than enough SoI, but first explain how the Imperium got past the Imperial Republic, not to mention he promised me Madagascar was the last viceroyalty. Colstream is not added right now. Oceania is not colstream.

Vince Sixx: Please live with the border. I can't change it.

The issue is that I went into Mongol-Swede's claim and it wasn't there. Also Imperium has a MADP with the Imperial Republic. He deployed to Xinjiang which is neutral area. I have a SoI over Sudan, it doesn't mean I can own it without my troops being there.

Finally you are not a GM, you don't get to dictate where he can move his army.

As for the Tibetan issue, raider you join #cnrpgm. I don't have an issue with your taking the territory its just that a war has been going on, it wouldn't make much sense for battle lines of that war to suddenly have a territory there. I'm going to have to discuss what is being done there as there would be forces there temporarily

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New nation looking to come on board.. application is HERE

I looked for a small area that was white on the latest map... (US Utah/Colorado) if there is conflict with current SoI, I'm willing to work things out.

Edited by Voobaha